:^-:-^:Knights of Light:^-:-^: Thread is locked

Quick find code: 87-88-786-63963926

Logging in

Logging in

Posts: 2,410 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.::-:-::.Knights of Light.::-:-::.
~Over 2 Years Strong~
~Over 1.1 Bil Exp Gained~
"I have stayed because of the people and the friendly atmosphere." - b1oody n1ght- joined June 2010.
"I've stayed cause of "Teh pplz!" - Muhscles Joined 2010
"I've stayed cause of the great people." - ImnotObama joined 2010
"I've stayed because its a relaxed atmosphere that is all about having fun!" - Impetigo Spring 2012
"I've stayed because of the friends I've made, the fun we have, and the atmosphere that has been created by everyone." - Trinity 7404- Joined September 2010
"Like a prayer unto the dawn, in arms against the shadows destroying the dark." Atreyu- One of the greatest bands alive

Welcome to the Knights of Light recruitment thread 
First of all welcome to the Knights of Light recruitment thread! i do hope you find us to your liking.
KoL was founded June 10th 2010 by God Cruix and has flourished into a clan full of memories, good times, and great people.
This is our 16th Thread! (We've gotta be doing SOMETHING right ;) )
A little about myself:
I joined June 18th and have been a leader since October 2010. I have met some amazing people who are all unique in the greatest of ways. I hope to lead this clan into even greater success and constantly strive to make sure KoL is a great atmosphere for all.
KoL has no requirements to join: f2p and P2P alike may join. However, P2P may have an advantage as they may have access to more events, both can receive the same rank however.

We aim to be a clan of power, prestige, and above all good times.
Leaders:
-:- Logging In
-:- Rayneman x
-:- Geluga
-:- Spartans602
Clan Homeworld: 59
Clan chat: Knights of light

I hope to see you soon!
Why are you reading this.

27-Aug-2012 04:50:32 - Last edited on 18-Sep-2012 03:50:53 by Logging in

Logging in

Logging in

.::-:-::.Knights of Light Hall of Fame.::-:-::.
This post is dedicated to our most outstanding members of Knights of Light.
You can be added to this list multiple ways some of which are:
~Former leader
~Extreme dedication
~Chosen by clan members and leaders to be added
And many other ways!

-:-Hall of Fame Members-:-
-God Cruix- Creater of the Clan (obviously going to be here). Got KoL's figurative leg into the door of Runescape Clans. Resigned October 2010
-Batttle- First Co-Leader of Kol. Led KoL along with God Cruix until he stepped down. Resigned 2010/2011/2012
-Logging in- First member to earn the Leader rank. Longest leader ever. Has led for 2 years and counting. Not to mention his hair is amazing.
-Rayneman x- One of our most trusted members. Has become leader time and time again. Also destroys at Barb Assualt.
-Serenityownz- A great war leader and Dunger. Second person to ever get 200m in a skill AND 200m Dunging. Another greatly trusted member. Also will never pass Logging in's Thieving level. Elite Section Leader. Resigned 2011
-Jester dread- One of our longest standing members. Resigned 2010/2011
-Kicker355- First person ever in clan to get every 99/max/ obtain 120 dung/first person to 200m in a skill/first person to ever get 200m dunging. Would win every clan comp without trying. Basically the clan badass. Resigned 2011
-Elkdarkmage- Not only the most changed member in our clan in regards of total level and combat, but another long standing member of KoL. 3rd to reach 120 dung. Resigned the same time as Serenityowns
-Trinity 7404- One of our most hardworking members to date. Dug the clan out of many deep holes. (with a shovel). One of the greatest leaders KoL has had. She has put as much time into this clan as every leader combined has. Also Trin is a penguin. That is all.
-Wild fire4- Another great leader. Resigned 2012

27-Aug-2012 04:51:02

Logging in

Logging in

-Dafoo15- Become Leader. King of Bumps.
-Defectives- Basically our new Clan Badass. Dominates all Clan Comps.
-Poop7190- Another long standing member. Became Leader. Never has been called by his true username. Also a **** beast
-B1oody n1ght- One of our longest standing members. Section leader. Great all around member.
-Cevellini- Going to be the first person ever to get every 99 in one day.
-Muhscles- A great all around member. Overseer.
-Jlea- Another dominator of Clan Comps. Great member.
-Moshing Cow- A Great all around member. Started Clan podcasts.

27-Aug-2012 04:51:21

Logging in

Logging in

:-Knights of light Events/Activities-:-
We here are Knights of Light do literally just about all there is to do in Runescape.
We do all the following:
Regular events including:
-Soul wars
-Castle wars
-Fist of guthix
-Runespan
-Kalphite queen
-King black dragon
-Hide and Seek
-King of the Hill
-Barbarian Assault
-Stealing Creation
-Vinesweeper
-Clan wars
-PVPing
-Bossing
-Bot killing
-Duel Arena
-Skilling
-Etc.
We also occasionally have wars where everyone is welcome to come to.

All of these and more are available and much more including
Effigy assistance, Chatting, Etc.
We also hold biweekly clan comps where you can compete with other members to get
number 1 in that weeks skill and prove your skill knowledge!
Top Competitors get points!

We welcome all to come and chat with us. We are a very
friendly community and have something for everyone.

We are open to new ideas for events as well! Please feel free to share your ideas with us!

27-Aug-2012 04:51:41 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2012 05:00:48 by Logging in

Logging in

Logging in

.::-:-::.Ranking System.::-:-::.
KoL uses a points system of ranking up.
The points system allows you to get points by doing certain activities.
You will find this to be beneficial in ranking up because it allows you to rank up doing what you can contribute to the clan. You can get ranked up for recruiting, bumping, helping members (effigies, questions, etc.), being friendly, being active, spreading our clans name, etc. Anything that positively helps the clan can be rank up receivable!
When you achieve a rank up you will receive it immediately and you will be informed of it if you are online when it is updated. If not you will still be shown on our rank up list which is on our clan page!

27-Aug-2012 04:51:54 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2012 05:01:04 by Logging in

Logging in

Logging in

.::-:-::.Clan Competition.::-:-::.
KoL also has a massive Clan Competition where every member competes to earn the title of "Number 1" in a certain skill.
This always has a great turnout and is lots of fun for everyone whether you are a casual skiller or the next S U O M I. It allows for everyone to have more fun training skills that they may sometimes not want to train (Much like farming for me)
To compete with everyone you simply have to skill under the timeline that is given ( example: January 13th - January 19th).
The competition runs from 12:00 am on starting day to 11:59 pm on the ending day.
The rest will be done by the leaders. The results will be posted most likely the following day.

27-Aug-2012 04:52:09

Logging in

Logging in

Naturally this is just a small taste of what KoL has to offer. We have many more things to offer and are constantly working to make KoL the best it can be.
How to Join:
To join you can do any of the following:

1. Pm one of the admins+ (or leaders) to add you into the clan
(Ex. Logging in, Rayneman x, Defectives, Spartans602, Muhscles, Etc.)
2. You can chill out in our clan chat until someone is available to add you (knights of light)
3. You can post on this thread that you would like to be added
Either way we will get you added as soon as possible!
**Once added please proceed to check out our clan page for a wealth of information regarding our clan.

Everyone here at KoL looks forward to meeting you and we hope to see you soon.
Signed by the leaders of KoL
Logging in
Geluga
Rayneman x
Spartans602

27-Aug-2012 04:52:25 - Last edited on 18-Sep-2012 03:53:44 by Logging in

Logging in

Logging in

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: How do I rank up?
A: It's easy! Be an active, positive member to our community and you will see yourself ranking up! You will earn points for every positive thing you to toward the clan!
Q: What does it mean to "bump" the thread?
A: Simply put; reply to our thread! Some people choose to type "bump" others choose to converse with other members of our community.
Q: I'm having a problem with someone in the clan what should I do?
A: Contact a leader or highranked member; (Leader, Overseer, Section leader) immediately. We want KOL to be a fun experience for everyone, and we will deal with any issues you may have quickly and fairly.
Q: I have an idea for an event can we use it?
A: YES! We love feedback and ideas from our members and would love to hear from you!
Q: Are events mandatory?
A: We do not feel that events are mandatory, however to maintain an active status and/or rank up you may need to attend at least one a month, but this can be a meeting or a war or a special event.
Q: Can my friend(s) join Knights of Light?
A: Yes!
Q: I won’t be on for a few weeks will I be removed from the clan?
A: If you do not let us know on the forum then yes you will be removed due to inactivity. However if you know that you are going to be inactive for an extended period of time (i.e. sports, work, school, vacation etc.) just tell us

27-Aug-2012 04:52:47

Logging in

Logging in

^-:-^ Clan Avatar^-:-^
Naturally our Clan has a clan avatar as well which is housed within our citadel. We keep this out at all times to allow for everyone to obtain the 6% exp boost that it gives!
All leaders and overseers are able to summon our Avatar to allow as much bonus as possible in a given week.
Join for full access to our Avatar's exp boost!

27-Aug-2012 04:55:09

Logging in

Logging in

Need added in? PM any of the following!

Geluga
9brokensoul
Cevellini
imnotobama
impetigo
kol lobby
Logging in
macmills
killer xcon
muhscles
nonsugar
ntrsoutlaw
poop7190
rayneman x
scribbl3z
spartans602
trinity 7404
b1oody n1ght
biznitch569
killadogz 25
vine-yard
SplasH-uM

All of them will be happy to help add you in and get you started!
Once again you can join our clan chat "knights of light" and simply ask someone to add you through that method as well!
We hope to see you soon!

27-Aug-2012 04:55:30 - Last edited on 18-Sep-2012 03:58:12 by Logging in

Quick find code: 87-88-786-63963926 Back to Top