Forums

Band of The Lions

Quick find code: 87-88-704-65969353

Jaded Leader

Jaded Leader

Posts: 74 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Introduction;
I recently came back from a year long break from this game, i have owned a 200+ man guild before and also was a guild leader of a 300+ man in GW2! So i know how the system works. What i need are 3 loyal founders to help me start this guild. I will explain my ideas and plans for the future as i go on about this post. I am planning on making this game my main game once again and just continue on growing here, i seriously miss the nostalgic feeling of this game.

Requirements and such;
Level and skill wise, it's a 0, i LOVE helping new people so please if your new to the game come and add me up and send me a message and i'll gladly recruit you! Now personality wise i am looking for people who are very outgoing, respectful, fun, and loves to work with others! Lets be honest here, it's plain boring to play this game alone IMO and that's because there will be no one to really share your achievements and such that will really "care" and give you a thumbs up for it, but being in a clan like family setting, i believe that experience will change! If you like to socialize and help others come add me up and send me a message!

Notes;
We are now a growing guild and i do have a lot of coins to spend and i will post my future plans for the guild to give you guys an understanding on my future goals and plans for the guild i'm trying to put life in. There is a reason why my older guild has had so many people in it and thats because of my outmost care for each and everyone of you, from a 5 man guild to a 200 man guild i NEVER once ignored a new guildie, you can rest assure that i'll be there helping each and everyone of you with the best of my abilities!

Members or Non;
It doesn't matter, i hear runescape is like 90% members now.. and i am gladly down to help you guys with money making tips and showing you guys the ways of making some quick buck!

29-Nov-2017 05:41:33 - Last edited on 29-Nov-2017 06:01:23 by Jaded Leader

Jaded Leader

Jaded Leader

Kingdoms;
I don't want to be the ONLY OWNER of this guild, i want 3 other people who can help me out! I honestly don't care if your a noob, the only way from there is up right? Anyways in the near future i would like to have a total of 2 kingdoms with 2 Rulers in the clan, starting with 1 only with 4 Rulers in total, though we will build more as we expand, i believe it will help in a sense of all our members getting their proper help that they need!

Guide Bounty Requests;
To make sure that we have a solid system when the newers players cry out for plea, i will have an area in the forums where ANYONE in the guild who needs help regarding Skilling, Questing, and Pvping, wil be posted, the layout will be something like this.

Guide Bounty Request Ex;
Quest name: Dragon Slayer
Tier Level: Mid
Extra notes: I can do it all i just honestly need someone to be right there with me in case i die because i am scared of loosing my items
Player Name: Aiferak
Current Quest Status: Searching for hero

Once the bounty is finished instead of the player asking for help to give the hero helping a reward, i will be doing it and i will be giving you the reward, depending on the bounty and how hard the request is it can range from 50-100k

Guild events;
I am HUGE on EVENTS i want to run events a lot!

CASTLE WAR RACES: Whoever gets to the top of the enemies base wins!

IRONKNIGHT Tournaments: This will take place in the dueling arena and we will set up a whole layout of the players joining the duels, only iron armor and weapons!

Hide and Seek; One specific town with clues being said every 5 minutes! Casual hide and seek!

Bronze wars; The guild splits in two and go to the wild wearing nothing but bronze armor and we duke it out, winner splits the prize money!

Extra Allowance and pocket money system;
Guild Events; 100k prizes an event (2-3 events a day)
Recruit a friend; 50k per person that you recruit, he must whisper me when i am online and tell me the recruiter

29-Nov-2017 05:41:40 - Last edited on 29-Nov-2017 06:00:43 by Jaded Leader

Jaded Leader

Jaded Leader

Skilling tournaments; Whoever fills their inventory up with the appropriate item you get for that skill wins, i will be there watching the competitors as they chop away a magic log or mine away an iron ore but just to make sure that your inventory is empty i will first trade you 28 items to make sure its good to go.

So there are ALOT more ideas flowing in my mind right now but lets not get ahead of ourselves, i NEED people first lol. So i'll need you guys to send me a message and we can get this thing started i will be on my members noob account for now, his name is Aiferak

There are no perks in the guild right now the only perk i have is 150mill but i mean that should be enough to get this going lol. I am the only one right now so first come first serve as guild founders, send me a message in game and i will get back to you there! Thank you guys so much and lets get this idea going, i have plenty more of ideas but i can't do this by myself, i will need YOU GUYS to help me get this starting!

Thank you all for taking your time and reading this.

Contact names IN GAME;
Aiferak and Blade0rigins (zero)
Or
Just post your name below the comments and tell us something about yourself and what your future goals are in the game.

29-Nov-2017 05:41:56 - Last edited on 29-Nov-2017 06:13:55 by Jaded Leader

Jaded Leader

Jaded Leader

News and Updates;

Day 1; Guild made with 4 founders, 4 hours after that we have managed to grab 20 members already! For sure going for 20 more as i am going to recruit for about 3-4 hours a day!

Day 2; We have reached our 40 mark goal today, did our first Dungeoneering run together! Was fun, had problems with the start because we all have forgotten that we already did the tutorial a long time ago and just had to take ring of kinship from the bank, was a good laugh for sure. Tomorrow 60 members!

Day 3; We have reached the 50 mark! Our members are all respectful, i believe recruiting one by one helps alot, it shows that you care and want to know them as an individual, instead of standing there and just mass recruiting, tonights goal is 60 members. Clan chat is finally lit!

It is now 8pm and we have reached the 60 mark, i'm going for the 70 before i log out tonight, logged in to find that people are helping each other and are making their own events now to do together. Got loyal members that made the discord as well, should be open by next week! Tomorrow we are hitting 90 member mark! This guild is growing more than expected but thats because i have been working my butt off recruiting people individually in the game world. Forum posts is not enough.

Clan Citadel and Discord website will be open next week! We should have 100 members by then, I am also looking for leaders and would like to help me run my growing guild. I am creating a Guild Council that will have 6 members in it, we will be deciding who's in next week as well. This week will be all about recruiting and getting to know the clan.

Day 4; We have reached the 90 members goal mark! 4 days and we've RECRUITED 90 PEOPLE! WOW! Ontop of that i never have seen so many generous people giving away money to help newbs that just joined the game... i feel like were making an impact quick in the guild world.. tomorrow 110 players will be the goal! Can't wait to see where we will be in about a month!

29-Nov-2017 06:05:11 - Last edited on 02-Dec-2017 07:27:03 by Jaded Leader

Jaded Leader

Jaded Leader

Day5; We have been doing events all day, i'm suprised that some of the members are making their own events in the guild! Really proud to see the guild grow in just a few days, we have reached guild count of 120. Todays goal will be recruiting 20 more members and we will start on our citadel now!

29-Nov-2017 06:11:18 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2017 16:24:45 by Jaded Leader

Jaded Leader

Jaded Leader

First month;
Our citadel is about to get tier 2, more people are capping although it's not mandatory. We have reach 180 members now ^^! Been doing low level pvm with some of the guildmates
and been going great!

29-Nov-2017 06:11:23 - Last edited on 22-Dec-2017 21:11:11 by Jaded Leader

Quick find code: 87-88-704-65969353 Back to Top