Forums

Sinful Nature

Quick find code: 87-88-466-66057681

Titan Of Sin

Titan Of Sin

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm looking to rebuild a clan. Currently it is just myself and another player, but we hope to create a social skilling hybrid clan. If anyone has any interest in joining up and helping us to establish a citadel and get this clan off the ground, simply reply here or message me in game. I hope to hear from you soon.

05-Nov-2018 01:03:24

Wizes

Wizes

Posts: 31 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As mentioned above we are looking for people to help start the clan up, named Sinful Nature. I have plenty of experience when it comes to PVM and leadership and hope to gain some knowledge in skilling. This is going to be one amazing clan and it all begins with the people who join! I am currently available from 4pm to 9pm Monday through Thursday Eastern Timezone and the majority of the day Friday through Sunday, so, by all means, please message me in game with any questions regarding the recruitment of this clan anytime! I will also check this forums thread every day with answers to any questions or recruitment for this awesome clan! Thank you and I hope to hear from you!

05-Nov-2018 01:42:18

MonkOfMonus

MonkOfMonus

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, i'd like to join your clan, I mostly fletch (lvl 67) and I have some other lvl ~30 skills that I am looking to improve.

I'm a pretty chill guy, I like grinding, having fun, and talking to people. Tired of afk/bots/people who don't talk lol.

Anyways, not sure exactly what I should do but reach out to me if I see like a good clanmate. I'm not very high level but keep in mind ive been playing for about a week (ive played before, but nothing serious until now).

Thanks!

Bazaboo2000

24-Nov-2018 02:16:52

YoItsDoe

YoItsDoe

Posts: 853 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just recently came back to RS couple days ago, looking for a clan that's just starting up like yours. Message me on my alt account CraveGaming. I had a clan many years ago, it was successful with a couple hundred members but I got busy and had to quit RS. Looking to be there from the start with someone to make friends, have fun, and help out anyway I can.

03-Dec-2018 23:59:32 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2018 00:05:04 by YoItsDoe

Drogus
Jul Member 2020

Drogus

Posts: 88 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i'm currently in a clan but they rank ppl too fast i think. i'm total lvl 1800, if you are still looking for members let me know. i'm on central time zone usually 6 pm until 10 and half the day or more on weekends

10-Jan-2019 04:05:59

Who Kid

Who Kid

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, Im Who Kid
My Overall stats are 1370
I have One 99 and all F2P skills besides combat lvl 75+ trying to get them to 80ish before subbing or if possible get to 99 as f2p if method isn't to long.
Combat Lv. 67 - Not really into combat atm trying to make money so skilling is helping me do so.
Would absolutely love to join and help rebuild clan :D

27-Feb-2019 06:00:11

Quick find code: 87-88-466-66057681 Back to Top