Forums

Tiger Sharks on FT

Quick find code: 75-76-963-66225204

Lampboy2
Mar Member 2020

Lampboy2

Posts: 130 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I want one, ONE raw tiger shark just to say that i have at least 1 of every kind of fish. But i've been playing fishing trawler for over 8 hours (50+ games) and i haven't gotten it yet even though I have 99 fishing. I even tried to get a raw tiger from the ED3 spawn, but when i went there was no spawn point. How rare is a tiger "drop" in FT?

12-Aug-2021 06:34:42

Woody Chain
Sep Member 2005

Woody Chain

Posts: 1,926 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Same problem here so you are not alone.
Apparently according to Wiki, there is a Tiger Shark spawn and 2 x driftwood spawns at Boss Cooper spot. (Shadow Reef dungeon)
He's the boss to the right of the temple along a path, easily missed.
I have killed him 3 times but he apparently does not always appear. (Normal mode not story)
Nevertheless, I have never seen a Tiger Shark or any drfitwood spawns there whether he is there or not, so I assume Wiki is wrong.
:(

13-Nov-2021 21:10:42

Woody Chain
Sep Member 2005

Woody Chain

Posts: 1,926 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Did another partial run to get to Boss Cooper again, still no Tiger Shark or driftwood spawn.
Can someone please confirm if they have ever seen the Tiger Shark at this spot and/or if the spawn is totally random, so I might need to make any number of runs and still never see it?
Thank you.

15-Nov-2021 09:32:27

Lord Keys
Sep Member 2004

Lord Keys

Posts: 242 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I tried it in story mode,When I jumped down from cliff I did't kill any monsters ,went right to cooper,but he was,t there.Two pieces of driftwood and tiger shark were.
The Tiger Shark is were you just emerge into the area.There are three clam shells to the left of it.
I had tried it before in normal mode but there were no driftwood or shark. I might have just been lucky ,but if you can't find shark in normal mode try story.Best of luck
Can a Mod please sort this issue out . I am trying to complete a Zarosian achivement. Which is mastery of Kharid -et. In order to do this I have to finish the quest Tomes of W arlock. This I have done ,it shows in my quest log as having been done.yet in the achievements tab it shows uncompleated

03-Sep-2022 22:12:20

Quick find code: 75-76-963-66225204 Back to Top