Forums

CB Bug

Quick find code: 75-76-701-66220636

Adrenaloonie
Oct Member 2023

Adrenaloonie

Posts: 174 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good evening....

Okay so a 120 player just came up to me at 16 wilderness and started attacking me, and, little did I care but eventually I decided to retaliate as a surprise attack, being on legacy interface and not really making any effort towards pvp at all I died.

So then, being more than prepared for actual fighting I grab my preset and turn on EOC interface and start running back, the guy is there obviously looting my stuff and being a luresome fella like everyone is in this game nowadays, wanting to stay and tb me in hopes that I'll pick up my cannon like I didn't drop enough stuff already freaking greedy bastard...

But then this happens...... I attack the guy, he starts panicking and runs around, dropping some cursed energy and what not and all of a sudden I am no longer able to attack him despite my CB now being 126 vs his 120, still in 16 wild. And that's when it hit me I was 138 the first time when he attacked me as 120.

DA F ?

I don't want an explanation because this is not ok.
Please make yourself worth the price for your damn game and fix the frickin lost-items page while you're at it

30-Jun-2021 00:02:46

Gasper Vladi
Jul Member 2008

Gasper Vladi

Posts: 1,128 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If a player does not have a Summoning familair or any pouches in their inventory, they will be the x/126 combat, but if they have a familair or a pouch with them, they are x/138 combat. Been like this since summoning release...
~Gasper Vladi~

~The best Bishop EVER.

Ex-Legendary Revenant Hunter (2007-2012) RIP

07-Jul-2021 04:26:21

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Following on from Gasper's response above, if you're holding cursed energy, then no matter what level you are, anyone can attack you. Jagex put this in place because a lot of low level bots were farming cursed energy, and there was no way to kill the accounts without also getting a low level account.
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

10-Jul-2021 08:37:21

Quick find code: 75-76-701-66220636 Back to Top