Forums

Seren spirit fix

Quick find code: 74-75-979-66290989

ss12gohon
Oct Member 2023

ss12gohon

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can we get a Blue dot on the mini map for Seren Spirits instead of Yellow one because a lot of the time it looks like a white dot anyways and when it is yellow it's hard to differentiate between them and NPCs in certain areas, thank you!

25-Nov-2023 21:37:18

A  Cole
Nov Member 2003

A  Cole

Posts: 14,682 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why are you looking at the minimap to find Seren Spirits when they're much easier to see on your normal screen - particularly when the "health bar" can be seen through scenery?

Honestly, I don't see the necessity in this change.

~A~

25-Nov-2023 23:31:10

ss12gohon
Oct Member 2023

ss12gohon

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A  Cole said :
Why are you looking at the minimap to find Seren Spirits when they're much easier to see on your normal screen - particularly when the "health bar" can be seen through scenery?

Honestly, I don't see the necessity in this change.

~A~

The reason being that I am running 12 alts currently at the same time plus my main account which I plan to increase to anywhere between 24 and 36 depending on my ram usage after upgraded, preferably I'd like to have an automatic potion sipper but it isn't currently viable in our current meta state of having to grind 352 levels just to obtain an automatic potion sipper, therefore I have have my windows resized to a very small square in order for me to not auto log out as it's impossible to switch between that many windows for a singular click.

Same goes for Seren Spirits, therefore I rely on my mini-map to see which account has a Seren Spirit active so I can click maximize on the window to make it big and then gather the Seren Spirit, the issue arises that sometimes the Yellow dot appears white (Quite frequently actually) whereas if it were blue it would help me better identify which account has a Seren Spirit active because sometimes I can't even tell if the dot is yellow and the other times I'm trying to differentiate between a Seren Spirit and an NPC.

This becomes much harder as well when there are like 47 people around you making the Seren Spirit much harder to identify even if you aren't using the Mini-Map, the Seren Spirit should take precedent over all players including on the Mini-Map at least in my opinion, also being able to differentiate between NPC and Seren Spirit on the Mini-Map should be common place seeing how much we spend on GotE and LotD

26-Nov-2023 08:21:11 - Last edited on 26-Nov-2023 08:23:45 by ss12gohon

SSSavageSSS
Oct Member 2023

SSSavageSSS

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A  Cole said :
So you're mining accounts, not actually playing the game?

Seren Spirits give rewards to those that play the game. Simple as that.

No update is required here.

~A~

Yeah my mining accounts I'm still playing the game 12 hours a day and actively catch my seren spirits so you're just going to be a rude pos, why don't you keep your idiot opinion to yourself then?

Imagine telling someone who is putting in 12x the work of yourself that an update which would benefit the whole community isn't needed LOL what a loser, this kid can't even differentiate "You're" & "Your" HAHAHAHA the IQ of the average gamer is like 5 now hahaha man what world we live in

26-Nov-2023 14:15:37 - Last edited on 26-Nov-2023 14:18:11 by SSSavageSSS

A  Cole
Nov Member 2003

A  Cole

SSSavageSSS said :
Yeah my mining accounts I'm still playing the game 12 hours a day and actively catch my seren spirits so you're just going to be a rude pos, why don't you keep your idiot opinion to yourself then?

Imagine telling someone who is putting in 12x the work of yourself that an update which would benefit the whole community isn't needed LOL what a loser, this kid can't even differentiate "You're" & "Your" HAHAHAHA the IQ of the average gamer is like 5 now hahaha man what world we live in
I simply don't see the need to help players who mine accounts. I also don't see how this idea helps normal players.

If you're ( you are ) having a laugh at me for using incorrect grammar, you may want to re-read what I wrote.

~A~

26-Nov-2023 14:31:01

SSSavageSSS
Oct Member 2023

SSSavageSSS

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow in that case you may want to reevaluate what I said, I'm not mining accounts, my accounts are mining accounts meaning I solely do mining instead of anything else in the game, wow you're a special breed for sure buddy

26-Nov-2023 14:46:49

A  Cole
Nov Member 2003

A  Cole

SSSavageSSS said :
Wow in that case you may want to reevaluate what I said, I'm not mining accounts, my accounts are mining accounts meaning I solely do mining instead of anything else in the game,
Erm.

I'm the one who brought up mining accounts. It's a completely different term to mining on your account(s).

You have said on another thread that you have 12 alts running to supply your main with GP. That is the definition of mining accounts. It doesn't matter what activity you are doing in-game, the terminology still makes sense.

SSSavageSSS said :
wow you're a special breed for sure buddy
Thanks for the compliment <3

~A~

26-Nov-2023 15:03:19

Quick find code: 74-75-979-66290989 Back to Top