Forums

Igneous Kal-Ket/Zuk Massacure

Quick find code: 74-75-947-66272882

Sheepman
Dec Member 2021

Sheepman

Posts: 92 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello I have been making a few suggestions; mostly try to keep them light just to get somethings that are not used/useful back into gameplay; such as special attacks/abilitys that are not up to par with current gameplay standards.

One of these is an ultimate attack ability called "Massacre". Massacre and deadshot(range) are bleed ultimate abilitys that produce a hit and a bleed, cut to the chase is usually not worth the cost of adrenaline for the damage it produces.

Range has a fix for this; the Igneous Kal-Xil provides an improvement for deadshot which reduces the cost, increases the damage of the inital hit and bleed as well as the bleed duration. This makes the Ultimate ability managable.

However; massacre for melee is still in a bit of a rut; Not only is there no enhancements other then the MSOA to improve it; well you cant activate it with MSOA because its a duel wield ability. Therefor negating any real effects getting from Massacre.

I know one can Ability stall to weapon switch activate the ability; but is it worth it? No.

I have a simply suggestion that would allow vast improvment on the ability Massacre. Simply add this to the Igneous Kal-Ket ability similar to deadshot; only it would be massacre with the ability to use any weapon for massacre. That way the cape would benefit from Overpower and Massacre improvements.

This would greatly improve Massacre; as the increased damage; easy access to MSOA use and reduced adrenaline cost. This would make it formidable and very useful ability for melee in comparison to it now.
<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<
>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>>
<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<<><<
>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>><>>>

23-Jan-2023 18:36:43 - Last edited on 23-Jan-2023 18:39:19 by Sheepman

Quick find code: 74-75-947-66272882 Back to Top