Forums

Combining outfit pieces into 1

Quick find code: 74-75-741-66291991

Hriak
Dec Member 2004

Hriak

Posts: 2,010 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It would be nice if we could combine all the pieces of a special outfit into one item.

For example, rather than having:

Master farmer jacket
Master farmer legwear
Master farmer gloves
Master farmer hat
Master farmer boots

...we would have Master farmer outfit. The complete set could be one item. This would take up less bank space, and it would make wearing the whole outfit much quicker. Sure presets exist, but there are only so many of those.

Being able to add the cape to the set would be nice too, but not crucial, as there can be 99 capes and 120 capes. There can be times where the cape's affects aren't what you are wanting from the outfit's affects, so if this isn't possible then that's okay by me. The option would be nice though.

There are numerous sets such as this example that could be combined into one item.

Equip Master famer outfit. Bam. All 5 pieces are on you!
Bite me.

18-Dec-2023 00:26:48

A  Cole
Nov Member 2003

A  Cole

Posts: 14,682 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This certainly would be helpful for me when it comes to changing outfits. Even an option such as "Wear set" would be another good way of doing this if the single-item-set isn't feasible.

Personally, I use Diango, so taking up bank space isn't an issue for me.

Overall, support from me.

~A~

18-Dec-2023 12:29:17

Adarajin
Jan Member 2005

Adarajin

Posts: 14,238 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This should only apply to sets where the set bonus requires all 5 pieces - I am currently training agility through silverhawks, and for those sets that have an xp buff from each piece, but not an overall buff for having all 5 equipped (other than being 6% xp buff instead of just 5%) I usually equip the silverhawk boots rather than the outfit boots....

other than that one small caveat, I like this suggestion :-)
Things may be looking down now, but I see a light at the end of the tunnel;
Do you think I should get off the tracks?

18-Dec-2023 18:25:19

Bertel62
Aug Member 2023

Bertel62

Posts: 1,017 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Adarajin said :
This should only apply to sets where the set bonus requires all 5 pieces - I am currently training agility through silverhawks, and for those sets that have an xp buff from each piece, but not an overall buff for having all 5 equipped (other than being 6% xp buff instead of just 5%) I usually equip the silverhawk boots rather than the outfit boots....

other than that one small caveat, I like this suggestion :-)

It goes for all elite outfits that they require all 5 pieces. The others are XP boosting outfits, and here you can wear just some of them.

You will not get any bonus at all from having an XP boosting outfit if you don't wear the complete elite outfit set. It is always all 5 pieces or nothing.

So I support the idea of combining them into one item.

The only thing I can think of, where you might want to wear only one piece, is for the teleport option. Many of the hats have a teleport option, and for some outfits that works without having the entire set equipped, so one might want to have the hat on just for the teleport, and then some other items, like silverhawk boots. It is not consistent though. The master farmer hat can teleport you if you have only the hat on, but the master archaeologist's hat can not. It requires the entire set. I don't know if that is a bug that they don't work in the same way.

18-Dec-2023 20:20:39 - Last edited on 18-Dec-2023 20:43:13 by Bertel62

Adiner
Apr Member 2022

Adiner

Posts: 9,943 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I absolutely support this idea! Anything that helps with bank space especially after achieving accomplishments like gaining full sets is the way to go! This should come with an option to separate the pieces if you wish!
"Courage is grace under pressure." - Ernest H.

Spirits of Arianwyn - Quick find code: 290-291-813-66249550

Adiner
|
Spirits of Arianwyn - Arquendi of Recruitment

20-Dec-2023 20:50:16

Quick find code: 74-75-741-66291991 Back to Top