Forums

fix lighting on oathbreaker

Quick find code: 74-75-73-66285346

Ray X
Dec Member 2006

Ray X

Posts: 7,723 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
the visor lights for the Oathbreaker helmet has been a bright white for like 2 years now

it was originally green like the rest of the set but someone at jagex office spilled tea all over the graphics engine and caused this

Pls fix
Make Runescape great again

15-Aug-2023 23:26:13

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,350 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there,

I don't have this one, so I'm not sure but I had a look at the wiki page for the outfit (
https://runescape.wiki/w/Oathbreaker_Outfit
) and while the pictures depicting the helm do appear to be a darker green, one of the images (under the "Cosmetic override" section of the article) does depict a very bright green (but still not quite "white") appearance.

I'm not sure what you're seeing on your end, but check that and see if it matches. Check your own graphics and display settings just in case.

If all else fails and you're certain what you're experiencing is a bug, then you can report it as well as any other in-game bugs/faults from the in-game interface: Report a bug
Spearmint30

¤
Food scientists have finally managed to remove the mint flavor from gum! The ex-spearmint was a success!
¤

16-Aug-2023 00:14:45 - Last edited on 16-Aug-2023 00:15:23 by Spearmint30

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Helmet for male is green:

https://runescape.wiki/w/Oathbreaker_Outfit#/media/File :O athbreaker_Outfit_equipped_(male).png

Helmet for female is white:

https://runescape.wiki/w/Oathbreaker_Outfit#/media/File :O athbreaker_Outfit_equipped_(male).png

16-Aug-2023 00:54:38

Ray X
Dec Member 2006

Ray X

Posts: 7,723 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
god dang it stop moving my threads to this graveyard :@

But also, I use a male model in game and I tried every graphical setting; it all still turned white. The image on the wiki was when it was first released, but it has been bugged for a while now when they did an update months later
Make Runescape great again

16-Aug-2023 23:31:38

Adarajin
Jan Member 2005

Adarajin

Posts: 14,238 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As Spearmint said, this sounds like something best reported as a bug in-game.

As for the thread location - these forums still get a lot more activity than you might think (the activity counter at the top of the page has been broken for years and years), and all you are doing by miss-posting your thread in the wrong forum is pushing other threads that were properly posted there off the end before their time. Please don't do that - your thread will be seen by interested parties here as well.
Things may be looking down now, but I see a light at the end of the tunnel;
Do you think I should get off the tracks?

24-Aug-2023 21:11:43

Quick find code: 74-75-73-66285346 Back to Top