Forums

Potion Reservoir Issue?

Quick find code: 74-75-684-66291638

Zarosianz
May Member 2010

Zarosianz

Posts: 149 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can't find any information about this anywhere, so I'm assuming its a bug. I just tried using potion reservoirs for the first time as I never knew what they were or how they worked before. I tried to use it against Telos (only just learning to do single kills) because my overload kept messing me up, and I noticed the potion reservoir does not work with the Elder Overload in it?
It doesn't auto renew my overload 15s before its expiry, so I'm very confused, as I thought that was its purpose?
If its not meant to be used that way then why allow Elder overloads to be put in them? Can someone help me understand this please?

And before anyone asks, Yes I did activate it properly. I double checked and everything that it was active.
Zarosianz: Legatus, Legally-Blind Player,
L
G
B
T
player

10-Dec-2023 03:20:44

ss12gohon
Oct Member 2023

ss12gohon

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just tested and mine is working fine even after loading a preset, make sure you put a potion inside then click switch, don't switch it off after, after you take the first dose you'll see the Overload symbol in your Buffs bar to know that it's activated, after the allotted time frame it should auto renew so perhaps you accidentally clicked it mid battle without noticing turning it off, I know you said you doubled checked but I just sat here for 6 minutes to see if it would work with a 2 dose and it did. Maybe sit at a bank with a 2 dose and put that in the Reservoir take the first does and see if it uses up the last dose while you afk skill for 6 minutes or just sit there for 6 minutes doing nothing either or works lol.

11-Dec-2023 04:07:11

Zarosianz
May Member 2010

Zarosianz

Posts: 149 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I’m talking **specifically** in areas where you get sent to a new location.
For example the various platforms inside Telos’ arena. Jumping to the next platform to progress the fight seems to cancel the reservoir effect. You stood still, I’m not talking about standing still and watching it go down. ANY kind of location change (teleport, instance change, boss stages with animations/different areas) seems to cancel it out.
My specific bug happens during the Telos fight. Go try fighting him with one active and let it run down during the fight snd you’ll see what I’m talking about.
Zarosianz: Legatus, Legally-Blind Player,
L
G
B
T
player

11-Dec-2023 13:23:56

Quick find code: 74-75-684-66291638 Back to Top