Forums

Skilling outfits too long 2get

Quick find code: 74-75-655-66290650

pfp
Nov Member 2020

pfp

Posts: 3,634 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So the fragment skilling outfits.. trapper sentinel elder div etc, are far too difficult to get. I been 5.6 for a few years n previously got them all on TH didn't even buy keys. Was so easy to get pretty sure they were only yellow rarity iirc.

Started my first alt past few months. From wiki.. average 44 hours for one outfit? Kind of insane, I don't know if I'll get any of them before 99s with the ridiculous amount of exp u get from TH.
Like e.g. am 3/15 div pieces at 95 div (and they're all boots). Similar story for hunter, 93 hunt and 2/15. Am an efficient player but still tht's a bit crazy.

Really think they need to be quicker to obtain. You shouldn't need to train far far past the maximum level in a skill to get the skilling outfit for said skill.

Ok enough context, ideas what needs to be done imo.

Minimal effort/dev time fix (just change the numbers):
1. "Normally, 90 to 110 fragments are received at 5-minute intervals" - Make it 1-minute intervals or increase the quantity, by a lot.
2. "The cooldown is shared with the other skilling outfit fragments" - Remove, I don't understand why it even exists. If ur training multiple skills u should get fragments in them all.
3. Alternatively reduce # of frags per piece (refund frags to people with x/15).

Other fixes, maybe take longer (idk I'm not a game dev):
1. Add ways of obtaining quickly for a cost e.g. like how you can use POF beans to buy fragments for the farmer one. And no not bonds (talking to u rmt team).
2. Remove the separate outfits (oak willow maple for woodcut). Give combined outfit pieces when crafting for the same cost so it's 18k fragments total, not 54k.
3. If keeping individual outfits. Allow player to choose which outfit to craft for, so your first 3 items aren't 3 different boots like me. lol.

Don't readd them to TH, game is disgustingly pay to win already.
edit. and ye ik u can get them rn from dxp tokens. But 120k tokens for one skill???
Sleepy

19-Nov-2023 19:41:25 - Last edited on 19-Nov-2023 19:44:24 by pfp

Vead
Sep Member 2022

Vead

Posts: 1,824 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I feel by Jagex adding DXP Tokens to purchase these has been a great remedy, for this ^_^ . - (Owner) Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

20-Nov-2023 16:33:04

Quick find code: 74-75-655-66290650 Back to Top