Forums

Kalphite King Drop Bug

Quick find code: 74-75-627-66261641

Cat Yak
Feb Member 2021

Cat Yak

Posts: 89 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So I was killing Kalphite King hunting for my 3rd and last perfect chitin drop. About 15 kills in, I get a perfect chitin drop. I go to pick it up off the floor and it says "This item has already been taken" but the perfect chitin is still clearly sitting on the ground with a big bright loot beam over it. So I keep clicking, keep trying to pick it up. No matter what I did it would not let me pick up the perfect chitin and I could clearly see it on the ground. It even counted as a drop in my collections log. Now my log says I have 3 drops. I am very annoyed with this. I was robbed of my last defender piece. And if you hunt defenders, you know how Kalphite King is the most annoying, terrible boss in the game. So for me to have to try and get this again is just dumbfounded. Who's to say it won't happen again on my next drop? I'm not even going to attempt at any further drops until I get an answer.

04-Sep-2022 01:52:48

KillaKingT
Aug Member 2020

KillaKingT

Posts: 2,030 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This literally just happened to me as well about 30 minutes ago. You can not even click to pick up perfect chin. I had area loot open as well. Nothing but sharks showed up in the area loot. I had to eat almost every shark and it showed in the area loot with about 8 or 9 spaces free. Frustrating as heck to work so hard and potentially miss out when that happens. Old School Player

28-Dec-2022 01:43:36

Quick find code: 74-75-627-66261641 Back to Top