Forums

Hero Pass Premier Bug

Quick find code: 74-75-555-66292291

Change1843

Change1843

Posts: 66 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please allow players to claim their Hero Pass Premier rewards from The Curator if they bought Premier Membership after Hero Pass ended... There was huge confusion when Hero Pass was ending because Vorkath Shard event ended at 00:00 GMT and Hero Pass interface timer had 24 hours left on tasks.. why would there be time left on tasks if the event was ending in 12 hours? Why was the timer on tasks not correlated with the whole event timer... The interface said "Ends Today", most North American players went to bed thinking they had tomorrow at 00:00 reset to finish and then at 4 AM on the Monday update Jagex makes a system update and the timer in the Hero Pass interface changes from "Ends Today" to ends in 17 minutes...Why was the timer with the 17 minute countdown not implemented at the start of Ends Today at 00:00 GMT when the Vorkath Shard event ended on December 3rd? I buy Premier membership on December 4th when Hero Pass goes from September 4th - December 4th but since Jagex changed the timer on system update and ended the event while I was sleeping and many other players were sleeping at 4 AM North American time we cannot claim our rewards? I was level 175 and grinded 2 months and cannot get my rewards because of this... I had subscription for 7 years on 2 accounts and I bought 2 Ultimate Currency Packages and 5 bonds and I was going to buy 2 Holly Knight packages and I was going to buy Premier on 4 accounts but now my motivation to pay to play is really low because I feel I have been wrong done by. I just wanted to have fun and play Runescape and cosmetics are my favorite part of the game.. why stop players from gaining their rewards? If a player did not participate in hero pass there would be no rewards.

25-Dec-2023 21:48:35

Quick find code: 74-75-555-66292291 Back to Top