Forums

Good bye wishes

Quick find code: 74-75-355-66293491

English King
Aug Member 2023

English King

Posts: 6,584 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is probably last post for me on runescape since forums going to be removed because I refuse to use other sites and endanger my account.

A few things I think need fixed that would make the game more whole and worth playing more for years to come....

From recent updates necromancy.... being able to obtain runes and ectoplasm in shops and npc drops after all basically a combat ability so should have necromancy-based monster drops.

Combat gear and balance is way out of wack now with necromancy. Noone wants to buy other gear as much, but then again same thing happened when but not as bad with crypt bloom gear.

Mini games used to be fun and worth doing because everyone wanted the armors and other items but, now all these pvm gear out do them so basically killed the reason to do mini=games. There should be new elite t-95 or higher gear that can be earned or upgrades to current item that you can get by playing the games.

Necro gear feels more like overpowered hybrid gear maybe it should be treated like that and be slightly less protection, damage than if you use the correct gear for a boss/npc that has the combat triangle.

We desperately need clan update.... clan boss, clan penguin, new plots, clan-based rewards given out by leader for helping clan...as a maxed player I don't need xp so no real purpose doing maybe could be new clan shop or something for items that could help improve my pvming or cosmetics earned for capping instead of xp if converted to pts to buy the items.

Ya, I'm maxed now what...pvm, logs, maybe some achievements...not great at pvm and don't need xp or even treasure hunter really. Maybe its time to make a separate prestige scores from normal high scores. At least will feel like progressing in points instead of just wasting time on game. Been playing new games RuneScape community isn't as fun anymore haven't seen jmod online in like 3 years.

22-Jan-2024 13:01:02

English King
Aug Member 2023

English King

Posts: 6,584 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They used to hang out and talk more and could get help when needed way easier. If not make xp and treasure hunter lamps into other points to earn various other cosmetics or something that will help non-pro pvmers succeed in getting their master completionist capes.

22-Jan-2024 13:01:18 - Last edited on 22-Jan-2024 13:02:28 by English King

Quick find code: 74-75-355-66293491 Back to Top