Forums

Make a choice

Quick find code: 55-56-835-66250011

Super Ryan70
Dec Member 2015

Super Ryan70

Posts: 2,370 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For this thread there is a choice. However there is a but. In other words something happens but something else happens. The idea is to decide whether or not you would have the thing if it was on offer to you.

Simply make the choice and then post another for other people to decide on. Feel free to give your opinions on why you would or wouldn't.

Here is the first one to start this off:

You become fluent in speaking Japanese.

BUT
You will never be able to read Kanji (Japanese Writing)
Brassica Prime:
Truly to be the most delicious is to wield this power. The power to create and destroy. And as the most delicious of gods, I am the font of this delicious power. From me spills all the deliciousness in creation.

03-Apr-2022 10:45:03 - Last edited on 03-Apr-2022 10:48:56 by Super Ryan70

Super Ryan70
Dec Member 2015

Super Ryan70

Posts: 2,370 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wanted to stick to off topic threads as that’s basically all I look at. If I can’t have this thread here then lock it.

First one to start:

Original message details are unavailable.

You become fluent in speaking Japanese.

BUT
You will never be able to read Kanji (Japanese Writing)
Brassica Prime:
Truly to be the most delicious is to wield this power. The power to create and destroy. And as the most delicious of gods, I am the font of this delicious power. From me spills all the deliciousness in creation.

03-Apr-2022 14:16:02 - Last edited on 03-Apr-2022 14:21:51 by Super Ryan70

Kathy
May
fmod Member

Kathy

Forum Moderator Posts: 20,217 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Super Ryan70,

While its understandable that you wanted your thread to remain within the elements of the Off Topic forum, the thread itself is structured as a game in nature, meaning it would be better suited in the Forum Games forum.

Instead of locking it as you requested, it has moved it to the proper forum in the mean time while you have some time to think about whether or not you want the game thread to go forward. It's an interesting game to try and it would be terrible to not give it a chance to thrive.

With this said, should you still want the thread to be closed, please request it on Forum Help, and the request will be accommodated if you still want it closed.

Best,
• Kathy •

Forum Help Sticky
|
Sailor Neptune
|
Forum Community Helper

03-Apr-2022 15:34:54

Quick find code: 55-56-835-66250011 Back to Top