Forums

Stolen Diaries

Quick find code: 55-56-568-65795449

Grimm Demon
Feb Member 2023

Grimm Demon

Posts: 1,187 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I made a similar thread a couple years ago, but restricted it to only RuneScape gods. With this one, it can be of any RuneScape character. I didn't see a similar thread, but if there is one, I apologize.

You have come into possession of someone else's diary. These diaries belong to the inhabitants of RuneScape. Whether you purposefully took the diary to air out some dirty laundry, or it came into your possession by honest mistake; I'm sure you didn't mean for it to get stuck to your sticky fingers as you casually dug through their pockets for valuables, and it's surely not your fault it just fell out of their backpack as you were happily minding your own business as you innocently killed them.

But, however you came into possession of it, you now have access to their deepest, darkest, and most likely embarrassing secrets. Now, it's up to you to decide if you want to share those secrets with the world!

You don't have to say how you came into possession of the diary, but if you want to, you may.

Remember, this is just for fun, so please don't flame or troll other people, keep the insults to the NPCs! And keep it funny!
----------------

So, I came across this diary in a hidden compartment inside the chest guarded by the shadow empowered barrow's brothers, in the shadow realm. Seems like a certain someone didn't want this getting out. And once you see this entry, you'll see why...

Dear diary,

Today I met up with Zaros in the shadow realm. Even though he kicked me off of Team Zaros, he and I still meet up every couple of weeks; we didn't let business ruin our personal relationship. He's still fascinated by my advanced shadow magic. Oh, the things I can do! Hehehe! Anyway, I shouldn't say too much. If this got into the hands of another mahjarrat, or even worse...that meddling True Demon13...I'd never live it down! As they say, what happens in the shadow realm, stays in the shadow realm!

-Sliske

25-May-2016 07:21:31

Grimm Demon
Feb Member 2023

Grimm Demon

Posts: 1,187 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This diary was hidden among some junk in my port. Is she on to me?

Dear diary,

Just came back from another one of my Oh-So-Great adventures...If I didn't know any better, I'd say True Demon13 was trying to get me killed! I asked him how to go about catching some flesh-eating fish, and he told me to cover myself in raw meat and jump right in. I barely made it out with my life...

But surely he's not trying to get me killed. He's a great friend, always helping out! Though, I always end up injured somehow...

Like last week! He told me a unicorn would be a great way to get around Gielinor. I tried to get on it, and the second i get on, it threw me off and nearly impaled me with its horn!

But, obviously this is all my fault. He's such a great adventurer! He'd never give wrong advice. He's so knowledgeable! I probably used the wrong meat when jumping in the river, and I probably tried getting on the unicorn the wrong way...

*sigh* I'll never be a great adventurer like him...

-Meg

25-May-2016 17:21:05

Quick find code: 55-56-568-65795449 Back to Top