Forums

~ Never Ending Story ~

Quick find code: 55-56-317-65863217

PvM Sven

PvM Sven

Posts: 194 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome to Never Ending Story.

As you may have guessed by the title, this is the story that has no ending. Using your imagination you decide what happens next in our story. Be it adventurous, romantic, dramatic anything can happen and plot twists are only a new post away!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> Rules <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

As far as rules go they are as followed:
- Keep it clean and to Jagex rules.
- No player may post twice in a row.
- Feel free to read the whole of the story but stick to the most recent post rather than jumping back to a post.

- Try to keep the story related to the game it's self.

This could be interesting...

Varrock Times are calling it: " 5 Star action packed! "
Al Kharid Express say : "Jaw dropping!"
Dwarven Press said : *hick* " Ay it was alright" *burp* " You going to finish that stout?"
Old
School
RuneScape

Over 13 years of RuneScape knowledge!

24-Dec-2016 17:30:21

PvM Sven

PvM Sven

" So there we where, fresh out of tutorial island. With our mighty bronze sword in one hand and our wooden shield in the other. As I am wiping the rat blood off my sword I begin to plan my adventures. Next I decide to... "
Old
School
RuneScape

24-Dec-2016 17:30:28 - Last edited on 24-Dec-2016 17:39:54 by PvM Sven

Squallsy

Squallsy

Posts: 16,089 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Waltz towards the desert, I can smell a mighty adventure in this crude wasteland of hopelessness, I want to feel the hot wind upon my face as I make my mark upon this world and work my way towards my true goal of becoming an..."
The Runescape Forumers

I am famous online and posts from this user may trigger those who suffer from mental insecurities
Mod baiting for shame Squallsy... Have a nice day ~~~Tranq

24-Dec-2016 17:44:36 - Last edited on 24-Dec-2016 17:56:54 by Squallsy

PvM Sven

PvM Sven

" True legend known to all of Gielinor! As I arrive at the big metal gates that lead to the desert I am stopped in my tracks. "10 gold pieces" says a deep voice behind me. I question this but he reveals to me. "It's 10 gold pieces to cross into our land." I feel around in my deep pockets but remember I had placed all my gold in the bank. *if only there was a little green monster around here that could drop gold* I then decide to ..."
Old
School
RuneScape

24-Dec-2016 17:58:59 - Last edited on 24-Dec-2016 18:06:15 by PvM Sven

Quick find code: 55-56-317-65863217 Back to Top