Forums

Window of Lady Grotworm

Quick find code: 49-50-910-64176280

Corn

Corn

Posts: 241 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's a silent evning, The mist is dense as Lady grotworm is just wakeing up from her beauty sleep. *sigh* Lady Grotworm moves to wall in a strutfull manner.
"eh...What a depressing Envirment this lonly cave is...I just...just don't know if i will ever find true love". says lady grotworm. All Lady Grotworm ever wanted was true love but honestly She Just wants to Break from the inprissonment of that Dreadfull cave. She could care less about all the storys of her mother's great glory with king black Dragon sloughtering thousands together. yet, she still is bound by fate to do the same.
Belonging to the royal famly is troublesome. Her mother queen black dragon has high-expectations and has been verry stricked on leting her leave the cave. Lady's Best friend, Ameilaworm whom she grew up with is always with her though, she rants on the ladys mother and father. yet, they are inseperable partly because they share the same veiw on the matter. "My lady...fate is cruel to you..to follow orders sent from a queen and king.. a mother and a father..who never met before is just insaine!" says Ameila. Lady grotworm nods in agreement and woddles off on her daily stroll. "oh..it's so dark i can't see a thing!" she shouts as she makes her way through the cave. when suddenly she is attacked! "oh DEER, it's a bot!" she thought her life was over..the mist clears, a handom Deer with 8-pionts on each rack appers...blood driping from his hooves...as the bot is magicly dead. "howdy lovely Lady, You called my name?" says the deer. It was love...it was fate...It was the Window she needed... A few months go by.."I now Pronounce you Deer and Grotworm" -Father Aereck.

05-Jan-2013 19:55:01

Francesco

Francesco

Posts: 744 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It was a nice read, really enjoyed the twist. :D

Don't really have anything else to say, as constructive feedback all I can say is few spelling mistakes, but other than that i really like it. ^_^

--
Also 500th on RSOF yay :P
--

Simler~

05-Jan-2013 21:12:07

sanelyinsane
Jun Member 2019

sanelyinsane

Posts: 13,329 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heh that was interesting :P .

You may wanna space it out a bit so that it is easier to read.

Also to avoid the quotation marks from being messed up, try typing it in word first and then copy and paste it.

"

turns into:

23-Apr-2013 02:40:41 - Last edited on 23-Apr-2013 02:44:16 by sanelyinsane

Dewm Guy

Dewm Guy

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If anyone sees this, hi... Me and Corn used to be super close but stopped talking years ago. I recently was told she killed herself. If anyone knows if this is true or not can you please confirm or deny this? I don't exactly still see her as a friend but part of me still cares a lot and the uncertainty of whether I am being trolled or my old friend is really dead is really bothering me. Legit, A Pm from someone who knows might help me sleep better at night. Thanks.

19-Aug-2019 07:14:02

Quick find code: 49-50-910-64176280 Back to Top