Forums

What i do during English class

Quick find code: 49-50-886-63661886

dfaffdfdfadf

dfaffdfdfadf

Posts: 2,845 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It all started with a burrito named Pablo, he was a chile verde burrito, very spicy. Nobody knew how delicious this burrito truly was until a man by the name of Blake Conway discovered Pablo. It all started one day when Blake was on a 17 mile hike up to Mount Everest. Once Blake had reached the top of the gargantuous mountain, Pablo emerged from his cave and tried a ninja strike attack on Blake. Once Blake knew he was dealing with a ninja he went into survival mode, adrenaline ran through his veins and in the process of this adrenaline strike Blake had falcon punched Pablo in the dome. Once Pablo was knocked out from the deadly hit by Blake, he was then discovered to be a burrito. Once Blake had realized that this “Pablo” was a burrito, he began to eat, and eat, and eat. Blake had fallen into a trap, he could not stop eating this burrito, soon he became 500 pounds and could no longer gather the strength to deliver this delicious burrito to his mouth anymore. Blake had become in a trance of this voodoo burrito. Once Blake realized that he was in a trance, it was too late. He could no longer move, he was trapped on the top of Mount Everest. No cellular communications, no radio, no toilets, Blake had realized he was in a bit of a pickle. Blake began to roll, and roll, and roll, until he could roll no more. Soon Blake had been halfway down the mountain covered in mud and bird fecies. He had hardly any strength left, but when he thought of his children it pushed him to roll even harder. When he had reached the bottom, he was left gasping for air. He began to suffocate and his lungs could no longer provide enough air for his entire body. He went into anaphylactic shock and died. His kids were very sad to hear, but little did they know that their father was a dragon master. He had ruled the land of runescape for many years. The kids inherited their father's account and so the legend of the great dragon master continues.....

02-Apr-2012 22:46:35 - Last edited on 02-Oct-2012 10:30:50 by dfaffdfdfadf

The contents of this message have been hidden.

03-Apr-2012 07:04:25

dfaffdfdfadf

dfaffdfdfadf

Posts: 2,845 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I did give it to my teacher, it was senior year and i had finished my senior project and i wrote this up the last day we had to finish the project(was already done with my real project) and threw it ontop. Regardless got an A on my senior project haha

11-Nov-2012 00:50:26

Quick find code: 49-50-886-63661886 Back to Top