Forums

Ghostwood, A tale

Quick find code: 49-50-877-65572264

Ozek
Oct Member 2014

Ozek

Posts: 51 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In a place not far from Canfis, lied a town named "Ghostwood", I remember it like it was yesterday, I feel the sorrow from the town shimmer in my ear. During the time of the 3rd age, Ghostwood was founded, However, the Settlement grew and grew, until it looked identical to varrock. Within the settlement stood 3 tall magical towers, Or what the people of Ghostwood called... Ghosts. What is so special about these towers? I am not entirely sure myself, however, I remember the Yellow orb hovering over the tower. I still don't know what they do-but I can assure they are not for average visitors...

Soon the town became remote from the rest of the land, Accepting only Odd creatures to go inside, But I Lived directly in the center of that mess.-by this time, the whole settlement was crammed. But everyone worked as a team to get by from what was called the Great "Lokhij", or a disaster, in Wooden language. The town always had Pkers seep in and kill a few people, but this was entirely normal, happened everyday.

One day, During the fourth age, the town became overrun, By many bandits,-However I fled the town before the bandits had completely overrun it. But in my mind there was no hope, The town was gone. I ripped a page out of my journal and began to write "This cannot be, the town is gone, I have lost my entire family."

I grabbed my Training sword and practiced, and practiced... Soon I was able to wield many kinds of axes and other swords, like scimitars. I built a tower just south of the Now gone town, but I did not know what was to come, I hoped for the best, but it looked like the bandits were preparing for a large attack, I couldn't wait more than a week. I put on my grandfather's Third age armor, and said "Its time".

The Ghastly scent of the Helm was what kept me from wearing it the whole time. But I recently Found the armor was enchanted, A Mage had said it was made in Bandosian bands, or basically enchanted ingots.

15-Feb-2015 19:01:35

Ozek
Oct Member 2014

Ozek

Posts: 51 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am awaken by 3 soldiers, They appeared to be from Varrock, I swiftly said "What are you doing here", They answered "We have come to protect what is ours, drop your weapons, armor, and anything metal." Out of reaction, I slashed the poor lad's head off. I then stabbed the other, Both were already dead. I said again "Its time", I rushed over to a safe spot in the shrubs of an old garden, I am crawling at this point, Not a guard notices me, I Pull out my Dragon Knife, Walking towards the entrance, I slip quietly through spaces in the metal bars, I noticed a large rumbling sound, almost as if thousands of soldiers were behind me, I turn back, and see thousands of Armadyl's men, They Swing their bows Toward the front of the columns and rows, The immediately fire at the remaining towers. I go further into the now hijacked town.

I see a bandit looking at the tower on fire. I threw my knife, but missed, he saw the knife on the ground. He looked at me, and laughed, He pulls out his Bandos godsword. I pull out my abyssal whip, and dragon scimitar. He Swung his sword around a couple times, I knew what he was doing, he was making his special attack go up. I quickly dashed towards the near 400 pound man, Whiping him in the neck, he is choking on his own blood, I Take his Bandos godsword and run. By now the Birdlike men, or Armadyl's men, are Already inside the gates, It could be any moment that a horn sounds. "Fire!" The bandits had loaded their crossbows. and made a uniform row. I quickly noticed A commander get shot in the chest.

The men pushed and pushed until the Bandits were gone, I go into the remains of my bandit smelling home. My family paintings are still here, The Remains of the house put me into tears. I wake up in the flames of a war. "Again?" This process repeats until I realize I am long dead.

15-Feb-2015 19:22:07

Quick find code: 49-50-877-65572264 Back to Top