Forums

Undead Quest

Quick find code: 49-50-729-65646543

George Rozas

George Rozas

Posts: 35,406 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there folks and welcome to something a little bit different!

Remember those old Choose Your Own Adventure books? No? How about the 'you choose what i do' threads sometimes posted? No? Well, dammit. See, I'm doing something like that, but different. This right here is a collective adventure that you all have a vote in, a Quest, where I write our tale and input the choices you, as a community, make for our hero. You will have prompts, suggestions, but always feel free to write in with your own suggestions for what to do if you think you've got a plan.

Depending on how things go, I may either write results based on whether or not something was a good or bad decision, or I may roll dice to see if you succeeded or failed in an action. Most likely the latter.

Here is our protagonist's little bio, constantly updated as more is revealed about our hero.

Name: ???
Species: ???

Appearance: ???

Personality: ???

Abilities: ???
I am Inferi.

02-Jul-2015 20:43:41

George Rozas

George Rozas

You think you're falling, but you can't really tell. There's some kind of sensation there, something that tells you that you're falling, but you can't feel the rush of air that you should be able to. Though to be honest, you can't really feel much of anything. You think your eyes are closed, but they won't open, or maybe they are open and all you can see is darkness.

You decide to believe that you are falling, but you don't think you want to be anymore. You go to lash out with your hands, to reach for something to grab hold of, to slow yourself, to stop yourself, but you don't. In fact, you realize that you can't feel your hands. Do you even have hands? For some reason you can't quite remember, but you feel like you should. Now that you think about it, you feel like there should be a lot more than this.

With no hands to lash out, no body to feel, you cannot stop yourself from falling. You want to do so, you want desperately to stop the sensation, to grab something firm and claw your way back up. You stare out at the everlasting tide of darkness, the ultimate jaws of oblivion to which you have fallen victim to.

You feel...

-Scared
-Angry
-Disappointed

(Vote on your choice. In the future, if write-ins are allowed, it will be specified.)
I am Inferi.

02-Jul-2015 20:43:48 - Last edited on 02-Jul-2015 20:44:47 by George Rozas

George Rozas

George Rozas

((Scared wins! Yes West, that is how the thread works.))

The thought of seeing nothing but this darkness, of falling for what could be eternity, of not even being able to lash out with something solid to try and stop yourself, it terrifies you beyond anything else you might imagine. You can almost feel your heart beating, a phantom feeling that somehow brings with it a surge of faint hope that you cling to desperately.

This can't be it. This can't be how it all ends, not like this, not when there's still so much more to do! You don't want this! YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE!

The fear burns inside of your immaterial form, screaming at everything, lashing out spiritually at the invisible hands that drag you down into this inky abyss. For a moment, just a moment, you think you slow down. Then, as if the efforts of the darkness redoubled in retaliation for your rebellion, your falling seems to quicken. But the damage was done already, you felt it for that one moment, that fleeting second of hope... And you're ready to get drunk on it.

-Fight your fate
-Give up
I am Inferi.

03-Jul-2015 00:41:11

Quick find code: 49-50-729-65646543 Back to Top