Forums

Escaping Death

Quick find code: 49-50-669-65133428

Heero
Jun Member 2011

Heero

Posts: 3,062 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Whilst sitting doing some divination, my mind wandered off to a time of 06 in my pking days. For what reason I don't know I was bored but it was a memory I really loved to this day. So I thought I'd share it with you guys.

Me and few friends were sitting atop death dotting greater demons. There was 5 of us together but one of my friends were scouting for any potential players to pick off. After waiting about half hour I get a pm saying "I've got one run west!". This was the first time I had ever brought my full rune into the wilderness normally I'd welfare it and bring dhide. We jumped on this guy and started to pile him, within 30 seconds of the fight a team of at least 15 guys charged in and started piling me and friends. 2 of my buddies logged out, and the other 2 were dropped almost instantly. I was alone to fend for myself. I had no way winning the fight, so I chose flight instead. I began running my way down the wilderness to in hopes to spare myself of my untimely demise.

I reach 30 wilderness when I finally realize I forgot my teleport and I had about 7 lobsters left. My volume up all I can hear was the frightening sounds of fire blasts and binds leaving mages hands and landing on me. My prayer gives out at 27 wilderness, and I'm down to 4 lobsters left. Damnit why'd I bring my rune was what was running through my mind, watching the wilderness skull 26, 25, 24, 23. Outta food.

Pm: Hero you okay?
No I'm outta food at 23 wilderness and no prayer left 70/85 hp left. I'm going to die.

Wilderness 22, 21. My hp hits 30 then 25 then 16 then 9 then 1.

GF NOOB! was all I can see being spammed as the fire blasts were approaching me.

Every muscle in my body tenses as I freeze up watching the in coming magic attacks.

When all of a sudden.

Hero123123! Your assistance is required! P00f!. As the old man teleports in grabbing me from my dimise.

I sat there in the random event for about half hour regaining hp. Before finishing it and returning back safely.

27-Aug-2013 22:46:53

Plak
Mar Member 2012

Plak

Posts: 1,750 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Haha!

I remember the days desperately running down through those level 20-30 wilderness trees to try and make it to my teleport zone on a small basket of lobsters. Except I usually died. xD

Great ending, never been so happy to see a random event. (^^,)

30-Aug-2013 10:47:11

Quick find code: 49-50-669-65133428 Back to Top