Forums

Alpha Protocol

Quick find code: 49-50-547-66197423

Wild Bill63

Wild Bill63

Posts: 2,947 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It was late in the evening a few hours before midnight, a group of three people arrived exited their vehicle to go into this rather grand hotel, from the outside though it didn't appear to be much, there weren't a lot of windows and the building was rather stout, even the parking lot was small. From the looks of things it seemed to be a rather humble place but the name in bright red lights at the top of the building stated otherwise. It was a contradiction. Could this particular NorthGate hotel which is well known around the world for being lavish truly be as humble as it appeared? The small family of three entered into this enormous lobby, the floors were white marble, there were golden chandeliers, fine detailed carpets and rugs, a wine bar and a lot of sofas set up. The events that were to play out over the next month were never suspected. I will now tell you what I personally witnessed as a member of that small family.

As stated above, this hotel seemed humble but I was mistaken, even amazed when I was walking and happened to look to my left and saw a sign directing people to what seemed like a red dress gala on the floor below me. As I walked past I heard the sounds of a violin being played softly but with such passion, the notes rang clearly from the room in which they were played but I couldn't stay and listen as I had to check in for the night. Oh how I wish I had stayed and listened. Being from the middle of nowhere now in this big city, the seat of power of the nation the atmosphere was tense, at all times I felt like I was being watched, it was rather unnerving, more so was when I approached the desk to check in there was this dark skinned man in a black suit and tie. He stood about six feet and six inches tall, my guess is he was a government agent, which government agency? I was unsure. I do know I felt rather uneasy being around him, not because he looked sketchy, but because I picked up on what he was enduring due to his job.

---Continued---

09-Jan-2021 04:55:46

Wild Bill63

Wild Bill63

Posts: 2,947 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It was this sort of frustrated feeling I got from him, like he was sick of the general nonsense of most politicians. There was also sort of a mystery like he carried some sort of secrets with him.

Though it seemed to be quite some time standing there considering those things it really didn't take long for my turn to check in, and I saw the man pick up his suit case as he walked away.
The lady behind the desk greeted my mom, sister and I with a smile asking "Do you have a room booked?" to which my mom replied "Yes, room 1704" She reached across the desk showing that she got the room using some point system. The lady behind the desk gave us the room key and we headed for the elevator and ascended. The hallway made sense for the appearance from the outside of the hotel, the lights weren't super bright, it was kind of cool and eerily quiet. We passed the ice machine and rounded a couple of corners lugging a few items with us and we got to the room. Slipped the key in and walked in, I was still confounded by this hotel by the way because the halls matched the humble outside but the room matched the grandeur of the lobby seven floors below. I called the bed closest to the window where I had a view of the downtown capital area, we were about five miles from the seat of government power and I could just barely make out a few monuments which from this far appeared to be slightly taller than usual street lights. I cast my luggage down and grabbed a few quarters because I was both thirst and starving, my mom decided to order so I asked if she could request a hamburger. I continued my way out of the room to the lobby where there were four vending machines and I grabbed a soda, I kind of wanted to linger but I was exhausted after having just traveled a day and a half to get here so I headed back to the room and relaxed for a bit and ate.

---Continued---

09-Jan-2021 05:29:47

Quick find code: 49-50-547-66197423 Back to Top