Forums

lumberjack in my heart

Quick find code: 49-50-293-66180388

Seas pXy

Seas pXy

Posts: 32 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
lumberjack in my heart

i've tried out a few skills, got most to level 20 or 40 or so. but as i grew more and more tired of the game, after a couple of weeks, i settled with woodchopping. which, i'm proud to say, is at a whopping level of 68. now, as i was chopping more and more and more and MORE!!! wood, i was reminded of them good old days, and i mean, *really* old days, from my ancestors. as you might know by now, or not, who knows... i'm an open book. try reading all of what i write in a day though, and your brain will probably explode. most people IRL can handle me a grand-total of 5 minutes, before they're either exhausted, majorly confused, or can't stop laughing so hard from all my mental trickery, that they run away screaming, thinking that their butt will fall off. story of my life, basically. i've always loved photographing, basically, anything... and analyzing... anything, trying to understand the meta and maxi questions of the world. and then writing about them. and photoshopping. for hours on end. i used to think i had stalkers, or sneaking trojans, but man, no-one would take that job, and live to tell the tale...

in either case, the rest of my family are the polar opposites of me. i know basically nothing about them. i just approximate. so one day, i called my aunt, asked if i could visit, she said yes, i took the 45 minute commute, banged on her door fifteen times (at the very least, she was blasting some reality show way way way loud), she let me in. and we talked, for a couple of hours, over coffee - and stale, home-made buns. she mentioned that dad's family, came from an old heir of woodchoppers! ah, it makes sense now. in ultima online, my most played character was a lumberjack, too.

14-Sep-2020 20:16:45

Seas pXy

Seas pXy

and i love the look of trees, the roots, the leaves, the fruit, the birds, the... everything. i hug them sometimes. a lot of latinos see trees as their parents, their protectors, their *gods*... i was dating a latina once, and one day we went by a beautiful tree in the middle of town. and it's just standing there, no roots above ground, all boxed in with metal wire and things, didn't look too happy, but was big and sturdy... and she touches it with her full palm, and i do the same... and i feel this huge surge of energy in my body...

i've even fallen in love with a cherry tree once... hugged her every day, before going to school... she was the only reason i got out of bed. as the only thing my classmates were good for, was bullying both the teachers and me, smoking, and skipping class. no more! now i'm free! to, uh, spend 10000 hours, skilling... in runescape? ok, sounds fun. i mean, you have juju potions! makes chopping trees thousand times more enjoyable! no afk there, thankyouverymuch!

this is my favorite spot, don't steal it, please? :( though, i'm only on one server, i only have 1 account, and the only $ investment i can brag about, is an unruly dragon wolf! i mean, when he got big, and i mean *big* - that guy got stuck EVERYWHERE. is he scavenging every single bug he can find, or what? is his tummy unruly? - is he trying to make superultramegacompost, with a reset timer of a 100 millenia? when he's sniffed my butt for too long, when i'm too busy chatting up some proud botter that owns 10000 accounts, or a scriptkiddie that's trying to bring down every single server any time now, at the royal exchange, i send him to the bank - and he runs *straight* into the wall, every time! the black sheep of the dragon family! i mean, wolf... a sheep in wolves clothing?

14-Sep-2020 20:17:20

Seas pXy

Seas pXy

either case, the pic, yes! let's see if i can make this work. it took me 5 years, to learn how to write a html link. that's as far as my "hacking" skills go. i also executed del *.* in c:\dos\ once. yes, i'm an überexpert! the cream of the AI crop! the kevin mitnick of the information superhighway! >_> where was i? yes, the pic... a virgo friend of mine calls me flounder, you know, the neurotic goldfish from the little mermaid! that's me... any time of the week :\

oh. i never saved the prt-sc i made. that was... something. something else, something geeky! yes, i can do it... am i the only one, at ivy-chopping level, whom has never afk'd? the runescape wiki, real well made thingie. it says the maximum time you can chop at a tree, is 5 minutes? by jolly, they've never actually been in-game for 12 minutes, and just stood there, ripping chunks out of a willow, hearing the grain swooshing in the field (know where i'm skilling at yet?), maybe see jambo stop by and say "hi", a mischievous imp stick a fork in your backside, newbies farming dark mages, some dirty smoke coming out of a mobile home, chickens squawking, people mining for ore just off-screen - where a trollparty sometimes takes over the place... implings in the distance... no, maybe i don't need that high-tech thingie? a log bus... some shiny, sparkly, pretty water, some barley i planted 10 hours ago, which is overgrown with nothing but weed (i collect them, yes i do, i've got 138 of them now! that's 138gp, a small fortune! a very, very, small fortune...). and that guard in a near-by town, which is still pissed-off that i stole a bottle of their finest wine and RAN FOR IT!!! still trying to figure out where i hid...

14-Sep-2020 20:17:49

Seas pXy

Seas pXy

ok. now i'm all worked up. maybe i should stop? did you get any of the side-effects i mentioned in the beginning? or did you just TL;DR the whole thing - hoping for memes? your loss! no, i don't take any meds (to say it once again, your loss!), or have any somatic or mental diagnosis, except fulltime interweb nutjobber - yes, i found an acorn, an acorn! to think! i can grow my own oak! that huge, huge thing! in like a 100 hours (that was a de-cageration, wasn't it?), when i'm at the appropriate skill-level. :(

bye! and thanks for all the logs!

"peace
music
love
forever"
- cafe del mar

oh! ps. and things! what's your favorite skill / place in runescape?

14-Sep-2020 20:18:13

DaFulC

DaFulC

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Greetings Tomas Emma !

I myself have not got around to putting steel to branch as of yet. In good time though my friend I to will have felt the rush of leaves falling and trees crashing.
As I tame my inner Lumberjack I have found myself enjoying something quite magical. Something I believed to have been a myth until these recent times....

Runecrafting!

Oh the wonders. You see I spoke to a wizard at the "Wizards Tower" and he teleported me to another realm. Now I'm not one for Coal-A-Coasters but man did this teleportation feel exciting! Suddenly my vision became clear and I was in a room full of stone. it wasn't normal stone though, no.... It was some kind of special Essence of such.

I mined as much as I could upon leaving that realm. These essence are special though... whilst I placed them into my backpack I noticed myself being drawn towards some sort of magical shrine! I followed the pull and ended up finding a altar in the middle of the woods!

These are magical times we live in but the experiences I have lived during these crazy times are hard to be forgot. If you ever find yourself near the "Wizards Tower" you to should seek the hidden realm of Runecrafting. It has become one of my most favorite pass time activities!

Anyway sir, many tedious tasks to be taken care of, I must leave you here.
If you ever find yourself in Seers Village be sure you find me and I will buy you an ale as we swap magical stories!

Until then,
Regards,
TediousGoals.
I must get back to business!
Many Tedious things to do!
Until next time, good day !

28-Sep-2020 15:57:10

Quick find code: 49-50-293-66180388 Back to Top