Forums

Let's Build A Quest!

Quick find code: 49-50-246-65712759

MinuteMadeEV
May Member 2021

MinuteMadeEV

Posts: 132 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys, I thought it would be a fun idea to build a Runescape Quest! I was not to sure if I should post this under Role Play (you'll understand why in the rules.) or under as a Form Game since you'll all need to work together to form the quest. I cannot wait to see all of your creative inputs to make an Ultimate quest!

INSTRUCTIONS:

You guys are going to make your very own juicy quest! But you all need to work together, and keep adding onto other players stories to keep the quest going! Try to use other players ideas (characters, locations, items, ect) in yours to build onto the quest. The quest must consist of Characters and/or monsters that are already in the game or you can make them up; Same goes for In-Game items, and locations. You can make up the cities, items, and Characters/Monsters; but they MUST be very descriptive on how they look/act/feel Ect... I'll decide when we should finish the quest, by saying the rewards obtained for completing the quest, and how many quest points. read rules for more instructions!

RULES:

1) THE STORY MUST BE IN 3D PERSON. (when referring or creating dialogue for the user doing the quest, refer to them as: [Player] so it's not confusing.)

2) DO NOT START A NEW QUEST UNLESS IT'S ENDED. (stay on topic to other people's ideas. Thus meaning their characters, locations, items, ect.)

3) BE DESCRIPTIVE ON SETTINGS AND CHARACTERS.

4) YOU MAY CREATE DIALOGUE FOR THE [PLAYER] AND OTHER NPC'S (characters/monsters)

5) HAS TO BE APPROPRIATE OF COURSE!

6) IF I END THE QUEST, START A NEW ONE! (if I cut it off to short or wish to continue it, you can make it a series! Just like Elemental Workshop and other ingame quests!)

7) WORK TOGETHER AND HAVE FUN!

I can't wait to see what the players epic quest is going to be! Have fun with it and make sure you have read, and are following the rules and instructions!
Glad to help: MinuteMadeEV
Check out my stream: MinuteMadeMen

29-Nov-2015 08:30:25 - Last edited on 29-Nov-2015 08:31:30 by MinuteMadeEV

Errowyn
Jan Member 2015

Errowyn

Posts: 204 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The hooded man continued to speak. "I will not lie to you for the perils are great for the rewards received. Many have tried to complete the job alone." He paused to make eye contact and hold it.

He resumed his speech. "They, those that travelled alone, have failed. It would be wise to get travel companions to travel this rough and dangerous road to completion."

06-Dec-2017 07:10:44

Quick find code: 49-50-246-65712759 Back to Top