Forums

Slayergirl22 untrimmed slayer

Quick find code: 48-49-984-66262413

pinksnootzy

pinksnootzy

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi guys creating this guide and journey log to share with you all how I am going from 1 slayer to 99 slayer first with hopefully a slayer untrimmed cape...Online there are barely no guides on this but the funny thing is slayer untrimmed can be achieved so easily the only downside to it is the time and dedication it takes to achieve this which can take up to months depending on how much you play. I am halfway through my journey so I thought I should share my tips and advice with you guys and if you want to see my progress you can also checkout my YouTube channel: SlayerGirl22 where I have uploaded my first part of my stayed to slay series videos sharing my progress..
:P
! on the untrimmed slayer grind !

16-Sep-2022 03:52:12 - Last edited on 16-Sep-2022 03:53:15 by pinksnootzy

pinksnootzy

pinksnootzy

so I am currently a few weeks into my untrimmed slayer grind and I wanted to share some tips of what I have learned on my journey how to get started with it. so currently I have reached combat lvl 50 and all my melee stats are currently ranging between 30's -40's with the exceptions of slayer and range being the highest which I will get to in a minute.

what I did to get started was a few quests without doing most combat outside of slayer. this way I would ensure I would get a head start on my slayer xp and I would achieve a few levels through questing and my hp naturally go up as I train melee through slayer.

untrimmed slayer can be a very expensive journey due to the amount of cannonballs you could need alone as you will want to cannon as many tasks as possible possibly you could end up spending at least 300+mil in cannonballs alone.

slayer from scratch lvl 1 can be extremely slow. so what I did to get started was I got 43 prayer which only took like 20 minutes with 200 dragon bones at a gilded altar on world 303, I the. completed the waterfall quest to get a boost head start in att and str without levelling up my hp, after doing the waterfall quest I trained my def to 20 because this gave me access to decent armour black armour sets which is a decent starter armour for getting into slayer.

from this point onwards I have tried to train my range only through slayer so cannonable tasks through tureal and Krystilia and they are slow but are very helpful although very slow but nobody said this grind was going to be easy.

I should also mention that I decided to get at least 30 magic through enchanting jewellery so that way my hp also would stay low. the reason I keep talking about keeping the hp low is because by the time you reach 99 slayer you will tend to get 99 hp 99.9% time first and/or melee stats first so this is why we have to try and keep slayer at least 5+ levels higher than your hp.

the key to this grind is to balance your stats and...

16-Sep-2022 04:14:25

pinksnootzy

pinksnootzy

...the best way to train your combat is to do it controlled when your looking for the most minimum xp in melee whilst trying to boost your slayer levels ahead. so using scimitars and slash weapons that offer a shared controlled xp method are going to be very useful in this grind.

for magic weapons such as swamp salamander, trident of the swamp will also be very useful as yo can get the least amount of xp in hp and decent magic xp. it just pushes your levels ahead for slayer. for example I am currently lvl 44 slayer and hp is 36 which is 8 levels ahead of hp which is a good gap the only high stat I have is 47 range but even then I still have a long way to go before I get 99 range so It gives me enough room to go for 99 slayer untrimmed.

throughout my startup of the account I also did quests such as fight arena, tree gnome village.

one really good way to get a good boost in slayer was. by completing the Varrock museum quiz which should get you to 9 slayer, x marks the spot and using that xp lamp on slayer, which should get you to at least 14, client of Kourend and using that xp lamp on slayer gets you to slayer lvl 16 and then if you want you can do what I did and attempted a porcine of interest and that also gives you a very good boost to at least 20 slayer with 30 slayer points as a reward for completing the quest from spiria. there are guides on YouTube on how you can easily defeat the sourhog. the lvl 43 prayer should make it easy for you guys to get some early quests done.

as I did not want to jump too far ahead in combat stats I decided not to do witches house for hp as the training in melee gets you decent xp anyways for hp and then I also did not do the grand tree or monkey madness as I will do those later but my main focus has been purely slayer xp. any random event lamps and xp books should also only be used in slayer.

since I have done all of this I have just been controlling my xp and levelling neatly for example when I have........

16-Sep-2022 04:26:34

pinksnootzy

pinksnootzy

been getting at least 5-10 more slayer levels I am then levelling up my combat from controlled to focused i.e att, then str, then def, and then continuing more controlled xp and more slayer levels this way it gives you a chance to unlock higher slayer masters for more better tasks and higher xp.

for untrimmed slayer best thing I have been doing so far is started from tureal, kristillia then Vannaka at 40 combat and from Vannaka I am going to continue until 85 combat to access Neive because Vannaka and Nieve provide the best cannon slayer tasks and give the best xp for slayer and this is how I have managed to get the following levels:

16-Sep-2022 04:35:04

pinksnootzy

pinksnootzy

sorry for the late response. I had taken a break for a few days.

ha ha it is definitely not a fun thing to do its very tedious.

you have to be really motivated and dedicated to the grind.

also I guess people are looking for a new challenge and ways to have fun in the game.

wish me luck. Im really happy with the way I have started off this account now I just need to maintain this xD

19-Sep-2022 20:57:57

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
pinksnootzy said :
sorry for the late response. I had taken a break for a few days.

ha ha it is definitely not a fun thing to do its very tedious.

you have to be really motivated and dedicated to the grind.

its definitely fun its why i did it :L

why are you doing it if its not fun?
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

19-Sep-2022 21:24:21

pinksnootzy

pinksnootzy

oh no haha I do find it fun! I mean like the grind of working towards the goal is a long journey and probably not fun for most. but im solely doing it for 1) the fashionscape 2) to flex that amazing cape lol and 3) to push me out of my comfort Zone.

22-Sep-2022 04:50:08

Quick find code: 48-49-984-66262413 Back to Top