Forums

quest cape

Quick find code: 48-49-956-66216184

Dark Psycho

Dark Psycho

Posts: 27 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've just completed 2 very very hard quest which I'm so pleased about because I died no end of times and it really annoyed me aswell as testing my patience they were Birthright of the Dwarves and While Guthix Sleeps my main purpose for that was of course getting the Pickaxe of Earth and Song now I have done the most hardest part this means all I need to do is work towards getting the required parts for it which the only 2 things I have to do is the Imcando pickaxe and crystal pickaxe after I've done that I'm going for the quest cape which will take a very very long time with alot of patience so far I have done 130 so far so I have a long while to go yet but I'll be so proud when I do as for the grand master quests Birthright of the Dwarves While Guthix Sleeps and Plague's End I'm going to need alot of luck and alot of patience but I have hope wish me luck guys peace.

21-May-2021 17:19:24

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow :O
Awesome goal you got, I wish you best of luck with the Grandmaster quests!!
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

21-May-2021 17:30:25

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
good stuff, I never got anything better than a Crystal pickaxe. I'm sure yours will rock :P Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

22-May-2021 19:55:27

Quick find code: 48-49-956-66216184 Back to Top