Forums

Main account banned

Quick find code: 48-49-877-66151937

Z for Zika

Z for Zika

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay so i had my Account E for Ebola, it was cb i think 113~ 92 slayer etc i had just got barrows gloves and i was hyped but burned out on the game so i stopped playing, in my hiatus i logged on once after i long period the date being December 25th, 2019 on christmas that day i gave a friend 7m and told him id be back in a month if i didnt keep playing id give him my bank. i tried logging on again around janurary 24th 2020. it was weird it was saying invalid log in credentials so i did what i had to do through the account recovery page to get my account back. Well when it came to it my account was hijacked i got it back i logged in and it said my account was permanently banned i checked the account page and it said for "Major Macroing or aka botting" ill admit i did have a prior offense on my account in which i did bot i said "hey my account is only 2 weeks old ima just bot my firemaking to get into desert treasure" i didnt care too much about it i knew if worse comes to worse theyll reset my firemaking exp, you guys didnt and i got back in 2 weeks after the ban. but now my account had gotten a second offense because some hacked into my email was able to remove my authenticator and steal my account and do with it as they willed. i just hope someone can look at the IP addresses and see someone did actually steal my account. if you cant do anything about it cool but id still like some kind of closure after putting in SO MUCH time and effort into the account. I appealed my ban i made a post on twitter tagging multiple jmods hoping for someone to get back to me, this is basically just a last ditch effort hoping someone will hear my plea.

09-Apr-2020 08:22:19

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Z for Zika said :
in which i did bot

didnt think we would read a huge block of text.

ban deserves to stay doesnt matter how long ago you botted. jagex can and will ban when they wish to for this.

bot system works

hoorah

however you are in wrong forum idk why you posted this is goals and achievements???
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

09-Apr-2020 10:59:05

DesmondMiles
Aug Member 2023

DesmondMiles

Posts: 136 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This post, all with a story of how they haven't been online for the past months and "It wasn't me" has been posted countless times.

You can appeal a macroing ban via the Account Bans page. They won't look at this post.

But in the end, you are responsible for your account.
Goodluck on the appeal.

Did you know you can secure your e-mail with an Authenticator?

09-Apr-2020 22:31:57

Quick find code: 48-49-877-66151937 Back to Top