Forums

Creating "custom-fit trimmed .

Quick find code: 48-49-855-66232749

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My goal is to create some "custom-fit trimmed masterwork armour". I have the masterwork done already & I've been talking with my friends in game & spending hours reading wiki in an attempt to understand the "process" of creating this armour. Still have not found it concrete enough to fully understand the process.

Here is what I "think" the process is & I would appreciate any guidance/corrections that might be needed.

Since I already have the full masterwork set all I need is to get the following:
12 elder rune bars
12 malevolent essence
12 preasulic essence
I can get these several ways, i.e. break down (meaning "disassembling&quot ;) malevolent armour and/or torva armour OR purchasing some of what I need from GE, which I know will be expensive. (Since I have a full set of Torva I could also sell this set and just purchase the essence needed.)

So I went over to see what GE has.
1. I could buy 12 "masterwork trim" for 41 mill each (total 492 mill) ... Not knowing exactly what this actually is I'm thinking it is the combinatin of 12 elder rune bars, 12 malevolent essence & 12 preasulic essence.

2. I could buy "broken trimmed masterwork" & the entire set would cost about 183 mill; then of course I would need to use the masterwork set I already have to repair it...I think that is all I'd need to do.

3. I could buy two (2) "malevolent cuirass" (each giving 6 essence) for total of 42 mill & a couple of Torva platebodies & one Torva helm for a total of 435 mill which does not sound smart since I already have full Torva.

4. The 12 elder rune bars, of course, I already have in ore box.

What I'm thinking is best is to purchase the full set of "broken trimmed masterwork" for the 183 mill & simply use the masterwork set I have in bank to repair it. Isn't this all I would need to do? Then it would be a simple matter to put it on & talk with that guy at the artesan guild to get it "custom-fit". Right?

Sure would appreciate help.
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

18-Oct-2021 00:07:43

Quick find code: 48-49-855-66232749 Back to Top