Forums

going for untrimmed slayer

Quick find code: 48-49-832-66261839

Teyrna

Teyrna

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
decided to go for untrimmed slayer as my first 99!

I wanted to keep a record of it all, also going to be taking pics along the way and will possibly create a YouTube video showing my journey at the end of it.

I've had different untrimmed capes before like prayer and agility but never slayer and the slayer cape looks great fashion wise but I've noticed there isn't many guides on this either.

its going to be a very concentrated journey.

but started from scratch I've been getting my prayer levels up as well on the first day.

wish me luck!!

07-Sep-2022 03:04:32

Teyrna

Teyrna

I reached lvl 17 slayer today without actually doing any slayer whilst also keeping my hp at 10 and only granting hp xp when necessary i.e training combat lvls later on and or fighting quest bosses where unavoidable.

I have been really lucky with random events, Ive had a genie and a school imp so from the xp lamp and knowledge book I put all those points into slayer. I also did x marks the spot which gave 1 xp lamp, I did client of Kourend which grants 2 xp lamps and all these points went into slayer and some zeah house favour which ofc into Piscarilius. I then did a porcine of interest which grants 1000 slayer xp whilst sacrificing some hp xp through magic and from doing all of this it has brought me to 17 slayer.

next goals are to get my agility lvls up cos running around sucks at lvl 1 agility lol and do some more quests then will train my stats at the sand crabs and then go for dragon defender or skip as might not even need that as planning to cannon and magic with trident of the swamp.

08-Sep-2022 00:50:52

Teyrna

Teyrna

today I did some quests I am currently doing monkey madness 1

I completed tourist trap
skipped witches house
I completed the grand tree
I completed tree gnome village
I got 30 agility
I trained my range levels up to fight the jungle demon
going to be completing some more quests and then train til I have a total of 130 between attack and strength to enter the warriors guild in burthorpe

09-Sep-2022 06:56:33

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
you dont need to skip witches house i know it will bring your hp above slayer by a few levels. but the xp is very minimal. youll end up with hundreds of thousands of xp gap anyway. and those extra hp levels at the start will be helpful.

my biggest gap between slayer and hp when i did it was 900k xp more in slayer.

so id personally advise doing witches house. but thats me you do you!!!
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

09-Sep-2022 20:08:46

Quick find code: 48-49-832-66261839 Back to Top