Forums

All 98's

Quick find code: 48-49-5-66190665

NoSkillcape

NoSkillcape

Posts: 6,462 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gorjonkoth said :
NoSkillcape said :
Today I re-accomplished something I last did prior to Archeology coming out and levelled all skills to 98!

Wow what a unique account lol that must trigger some people haha.
You can still get the milestone capes at least :P

Thanks! I really like my 90's cape, but the 15 year Vet cape is too gorgeous. My long term goal is to get all 98's on multiple accounts and put them on hiscores in order. I suppose I should turn this into an Achievements thread for those accounts, people may be interested in tracking my insanity.

25-Nov-2020 20:54:07

NoSkillcape

NoSkillcape

Posts: 6,462 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Slayer was the really difficult one on this account, I did it before slayer dummies existed when BXP wasn't quite so widely available. At one point I was cannoning black dragons, which I can assure you is not an efficient way to get exp. :P

26-Nov-2020 17:55:19

Gorjonkoth

Gorjonkoth

Posts: 70 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NoSkillcape said :
Slayer was the really difficult one on this account, I did it before slayer dummies existed when BXP wasn't quite so widely available. At one point I was cannoning black dragons, which I can assure you is not an efficient way to get exp. :P

Oh I can imagine, I guess Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza changed things up eh? Though on second thoughts I really hope you didn't have to do that till like 5m exp got accumulated... I'm not a great fan of the game personally - points aren't so hard to get but I tend to do something on the side and end up as a gorilla lol.

333333333 said :
Go for skillcapes!

lol
Working on Max F2P (1770 Total)

27-Nov-2020 09:54:57

Gorjonkoth

Gorjonkoth

Posts: 70 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NoSkillcape said :

Oh I can imagine, I guess Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza changed things up eh? Though on second thoughts I really hope you didn't have to do that till like 5m exp got accumulated... I'm not a great fan of the game personally - points aren't so hard to get but I tend to do something on the side and end up as a gorilla lol.

333333333 said :
Go for skillcapes!

lol
Working on Max F2P (1770 Total)

27-Nov-2020 09:55:00

Quick find code: 48-49-5-66190665 Back to Top