Forums

hmmm guess my goal(s) are....

Quick find code: 48-49-349-66200600

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just got back into this game a short time ago after being away over 5 yrs; and I found so much had changed I literally had to learn to do combat all over again with very inferior weapons/armours. Still trying to learn about the abilities bars and how to set those up to best benefit my character in combat....

Present goal is 2-fold, i.e. one is preparation for next double-experience days when I hope to lvl my herblore skill more. The other is to learn about "ancient" gizmos and what perks would be better to place in them.

I recently splurged the largest part of my savings and purchased a noxious scythe; now am trying to learn what perks would be best on it. I did this because I'm wanting to learn how to fight the BOSSES.

Love this game as it is a way of relaxing for me and gives me something positive to do with time when I cannot work outdoors on the farm. (Have little interest in TV as too much negativity for me.) And some of the people in this game are especially kind and even funny. I am enjoying most of the people I meet...again...and even a few of the ones I knew years ago have shown up. :)

I also enjoy helping others; so if anyone needs something I will help if I can....
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

28-Jan-2021 20:29:44

Quick find code: 48-49-349-66200600 Back to Top