Forums

Enjoying the leveling process

Quick find code: 48-49-109-66211394

Recovrd

Recovrd

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It sounds like an odd goal, but I think right now my goal is to just continue to enjoy the game as much as I do now.

I just got back into OSRS a few weeks ago after having played ~15 years ago, and the game just feels really, really good now. It feels different, but also the same.

I decided to splurge and buy a membership for the first time ever, and boy am I glad I did. I don't know why or how, but my time feels much more fulfilling, much richer , since getting back into it.

My long term goal is to fulfill/complete as much of the game as possible - quests, skills, minigames, all of it. I don't want to be the best, I just want to see everything this world has to offer.

My current short term goals are to get to 1250 levels, get to 100 quest points, and re-max my POH now that I've gotten twenty extra construction levels from Wintertodt. I currently have 1075 levels - all levels 30 or above - and 68 quest points (might try to find a one pointer today).

I'm fairly invested in the community of another video game I play which will go unnamed out of respect for this game, and another goal of mine is to become similarly invested in this community as well. This game's community is undeniably more wholesome than the other game I play - there's good and bad everywhere of course, but this game is quite pensive compared to the other.

Anyway, I'm off my box. Thanks to everyone I've met in passing who's helped me out or just been friendly. Y'all take care.

11-Apr-2021 19:08:13

Quick find code: 48-49-109-66211394 Back to Top