Forums

Please add more ui support.

Quick find code: 450-451-401-66289825

Mr Vishous
Jan Member 2021

Mr Vishous

Posts: 273 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have played runescape for over 15 years and have went completely mobile because of today's phone being power houses . I'm currently running on a Samsung s23. I need more ui setups please . I've being playing necromancy hardcore because it has fewer move sets than other styles. I would like at least the moves increase by 4 . Their room on each side to add 4 more skills on the screen. 14 is not enough with high endgame content. I am a allmost fully max out player but struggle with harder bosses because I can't have all my skills , defensive, prayers, incantation on the forefront and ready on a whim without switching bars setups or going through different windows as quickly as I can ...... which usually means I'm allready dead . I can solo nex , all of god wars 1, 2 , glacor , kerapack. . Bosses I have extremely rough times and cannot do are those heavily involved in prayer switches and defensive abillity. I have all my summons on the bar with my basics move set . I manually do my incantations , ultimates, aoe abillies and have too choose between having defensive or prayers on the remaining 2-3 slots. So please increase the bar from 14 - 18 . Their is plenty of room for 2 move sets on each side. If you cannot do this then maybe make it possible to hide prayers and curses that we don't need or use so that I don't have to scroll trough them to activate. Which would give me room too keep my defensive, incantation, aoe , and ultimate on the 14 skill setup. Mr vishous

04-Nov-2023 07:05:51 - Last edited on 04-Nov-2023 07:10:37 by Mr Vishous

Quick find code: 450-451-401-66289825 Back to Top