Forums

S20 Ultra - Constant crashes

Quick find code: 450-451-327-66211577

TaintDrips
Jan Member 2021

TaintDrips

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, and I hope this reaches the right people...

Holy Frustrating... I don't feel like I've had to work so hard before to simply play a game. a game that is enjoyable on desktop but a nightmare on mobile at times.

I have a brand new s20 ultra that plays all other games without issue or concern**** Mobile drives me up the dang wall. I can click to load the game and get a black screen, nothing else. Click the screen a bunch and it fails to desktop (mobile). Do this 2-15 times and eventually will get the load bar. yay.

At this point it depends on where my toon was last left. If i was in a Citadel it will not load, crash 100%. If I used a loadstone and it gives that little cloud emotes, it crashes. If i go to skill on anything but smithing at times it crashes. no errors. nothing I can try and problemsolve myself... just a hard crash.

I have to go onto a desktop or laptop to move my toon to somewhere else. Sometimes it simply will not play. Crashes every single time. Every time. Unplayable style crashes and consistent without error code... The best kind of crash in my eyes. Sigh.....

I have Reformatted the phone, un/reinstalled the game, taken off my custom launcher, restarted the phone, "Device care" and virus scanned, and still.... it always dies.

As a Premier member and a 15+yr old account, I hope this can be solved quickly. Otherwise, what am I paying for? I'm not one to point fingers, but this is a Jagex side issue. I can replicate the exact same garbage on my s9 as well... So let's figure this out sooner than later.

I see posts all over the web about this very issue, it seems to be an older issue as well.

Please and Thank you.
15yr+

13-Apr-2021 05:05:47

Quick find code: 450-451-327-66211577 Back to Top