Forums

Typing of the Dead(RS3 Mobile)

Quick find code: 450-451-289-66201317

ErkalEtruria
Mar Member 2023

ErkalEtruria

Posts: 1,970 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lets be honest, typing on RS3 Mobile is excruciatingly aggravating to try and tell anyone anything in the game.

Auto-Correct:
Though it can be turned off in the the settings of whatever phone the player is using, this becomes agitating with having to backspace a ton because the Google's language system is incapable of comprehending RS lingo and therefore, changes all the words.
Solution
- Jagex creates their own virtual keyboard & language pack. Perhaps it can be called RS Board(RSB).

Input Lag:
Ever try to type and the game can't keep up with the amount of characters per second that are being typed out? Ever try to backspace and the same thing happens? It feels like having to sit through a loading screen.
Solution
- The only solution I personally can think of is to limit how many apps are active, lower brightness, and purchase a better mobile device. Also, be sure to have a good battery life as some phones have a Battery Saver mode which will hinder gaming experience if playing on a 10% or less battery life.

There are some personal issues someone may pick out like perhaps stating the chat is difficult to navigate through or something.

Lets face it. These could all just be my own personal issues that nobody else has.
(-o-)
_[=RS=]
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤RIP RS Classic¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

(-o-)|
ErkalEtruria
|¸„»•*“”*•»„¸„»•*“”*•
|\/\/|

(-o-) .,¸_¸„.„¸_¸,.
‡ wïll ƒîñd mý wåÿ
~2003~

02-Feb-2021 00:42:01 - Last edited on 02-Feb-2021 18:10:49 by ErkalEtruria

Shaney Waney
Apr Member 2021

Shaney Waney

Posts: 1,250 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
An issue I have is if I make an error while typing, I can't simply press the backspace to delete just a single letter or word. It makes me delete the entire sentence before it will let me start typing anything again. Anyone else experience this?
S
H
A
N
E
Y

W
A
N
E
Y
O_o