Forums

I cannot loggin on Mobile App

Quick find code: 450-451-278-66198072

D ue s Vult

D ue s Vult

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello.
I need help getting Mobile app to work with my account. I can loggin just fine on desktop Client and on Runescape website with my Email and Password, but when I use the same information on the App I get the Error "Your login or password was incorrect. Please try again." even though I know for a fact it is correct.

Another possibly related issue is when I use the "Continue with Google" option to login on Mobile using my Email address associated with this character, D ue s Vult, it logs me into a different character which I have abandoned that I created using a different Email address. Which is very strange. So this prevents me from linking D ue s Vult with my correct Email for quick loggin on Mobile because this other character is linked to it and I cannot unlink this other abandoned character from it... It's a big mess and don't know how to resolve this.

Anybody have any ideas to get Mobile working for me? Appreciate any suggestions.

13-Jan-2021 11:05:57

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi D ue s Vult :)

Please disable auto fill and clear out your login. If there are any spaces, clear them out too. Then re-enter the credentials.

Think you will have the second question answered through Support Centre.
Why can't I log in to the correct account on mobile?
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

13-Jan-2021 11:11:48

D ue s Vult

D ue s Vult

Another thing to add is that I made a character named 1776WrldWide before validating this Email, after validating Mobile prompted me to create a new character when I logged in, so I made this character, and the Email is still linked to that first character. I believe that's what happened, and now I can't unlink that first character when I login with Mobile with the "Continue with Google" option. Manually entering my correct info I use to login on Desktop says it's incorrect.

Have a feeling this might have something to do with it.

13-Jan-2021 11:29:31

D ue s Vult

D ue s Vult

Thanks for reply but I don't see how to disable auto fill, even if I manually type it still doesn't work. It redirects me to secure.runescape.*** to login just like it does on Desktop but for whatever reason it always says incorrect when I'm on my Phone, even if I'm trying to login directly on Runescape.*** on my phone, but desktop it works no problem, I don't understand...

13-Jan-2021 11:33:04

D ue s Vult

D ue s Vult

Error Your account is already linked to a different RuneScape account. Please remove the existing link before trying to link to this Runescape account.

Get that message when I try to Link with Google, because that other character 1776WrldWide is connected to it... Wish I could get Jagex to nuke that character, then I could link this character with it. I can't get access to that character in order to unlink him.

13-Jan-2021 11:48:21

Quick find code: 450-451-278-66198072 Back to Top