Forums

Game crashes unplayable

Quick find code: 450-451-262-66193719

Aldrighetti

Aldrighetti

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
After i updated my phone (samsung S20 5g) the UI is messed up (things missing or skewed) and now it crashes everytime i log into the game. Works fine in the lobby but as soon as i hit play now game opens up and crashes to my phones home screen.

15-Dec-2020 07:07:42

Exegol
Dec Member 2019

Exegol

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Aldrighetti,

I had the same exact problem, but with iOS. Hopefully this can help you still. I tried everything from deleting client to redownloading, tried making sure everything was undated, going to a smaller world, etc.

The only thing that worked for me was in the lobby screen, select the Graphics Tab. Lower everything you can and as much as you can. It looks very bland and almost retro, but at least you'll {hopefully} be able to play. Mine hasnt crashed since! :D
Exegol - The dark desert planet located within the Unknown Regions that was the hidden world of the Sith. First seen in Star Wars Episode IX, The Rise of Skywalker.
-StarWars

16-Dec-2020 11:15:27

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Which locations in particular are troublesome?
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

17-Jan-2021 22:12:18 - Last edited on 17-Jan-2021 22:12:37 by Corder

HyenaWare
Jul Member 2015

HyenaWare

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a similar problem. I can get into the game world but can't play for more than 3 minutes before the game freezes and crashes. I have updated all applications under uninstalled then reinstalled the game client on my phone. I have a galaxy s 9

26-Jan-2021 22:36:50

HyenaWare
Jul Member 2015

HyenaWare

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a similar problem. I can get into the game world but can't play for more than 3 minutes before the game freezes and crashes. I have updated all applications under uninstalled then reinstalled the game client on my phone. I have a galaxy s 9

26-Jan-2021 22:36:52

lilcharity80
Feb Member 2023

lilcharity80

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm using the Samsung galaxy s20+ . I haven't been able to play for 4 days now. I have tried everything the forums said and still nothing. I was headed to the wild to run runes when it crashed. If anyone can help me that would be greatly appreciated. The game loads me in then automatically kicked me out.

03-Feb-2021 12:39:58

Galacticbard
Dec Member 2007

Galacticbard

Posts: 645 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm using an LG L455DL android version 9 software version 10K and I haven't been able to play for months ... Game crashes if I try to teleport by any means or even try to go anywhere. I cleared all app caches, uninstalled/reinstalled the app, lowered the graphics settings, nothing works.

11-Feb-2021 14:21:59

Quick find code: 450-451-262-66193719 Back to Top