Forums

BEWARE LOGGING IN

Quick find code: 450-451-13-66127365

Mehitakk
Jan Member 2023

Mehitakk

Posts: 78 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just giving everyone a heads up. i recently logged in on the nee mobile app and as soon as i entered my pin (on both accounts) i got instantly logged out and couldnt log back in. I was eventually able to log back in and everything of value on both accounts was gone! so to anyone logging in be aware that someone might have thr app bugged. i have set a bug report to Jagex but I really doubt anything will come of if it because thier customer service is usually lacking

29-Oct-2019 19:41:31 - Last edited on 29-Oct-2019 19:42:04 by Mehitakk

Mehitakk
Jan Member 2023

Mehitakk

Posts: 78 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It was all my gear, cash, and items i had been saving for bonus exp. It honestly seems like someone might have the app bugged to get your login information. all i know its that i pretty much lost everything on both accounts and have to start over. Needless to say Jagex Support is usually non existant so ai am not holding my breath getting it resolved. Even though it is thier fault.

29-Oct-2019 21:29:49

Mauhur
Jun Member 2023

Mauhur

Posts: 861 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Candy Clown said :
I dont want to be mean but i have difficulty believing this.
Why is it that always valuable stuff is gone, i never heard someone say something worthless is gone. I have my most valuable item keepsaked and i wont lose any skills, i'm not THAT worried. It could be true, hope it gets solved soon if it is.

Clannie of the OP's here. Obviously, somebody did a smash and grab on both his accounts. If you're not going to steal the accounts themselves it makes the most sense to take the most valuable pieces.

Ryu Zwei said :
What do you mean by "both accounts" ?

He's got a main and an alt. Granted, it wasn't very smart to log in without the Authenticator active. However, I'm surprised somebody could steal his stuff in such a short period of time after using the RS3 mobile app.

29-Oct-2019 23:31:26

Quick find code: 450-451-13-66127365 Back to Top