Forums

Mobile Crashing - Crashscape!

Quick find code: 443-444-751-66208479

wasGore
Aug Member 2021

wasGore

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Greetings Scapers'

I switched back to android 3 days ago from iPhone and decided to try out RS3 mobile. My game kept crashing and crashing. I started to get pretty frustrated but once I saw this is happening to a lot of people on this forum, I got some relief. Let's hope Jagex can fix this issue sometime soon. I tried playing on two different accounts and received the same results but with different locations. Details will be below.

My Regular Ironman:
• When I made the account, I skipped the tutorial and ended in Burthorpe. Once I got into burthorpe, the game kept crashing when I spawned in. I would spawn in and click on the screen rapidly so my character moves a little before crashing again, which it would. Eventually I ended next to Doris' house north of Falador and the game stopped crashing.
• When I would do two actions at once, the game would crash. Example) Clicking anything (banking, trading NPC, opening a door) while moving the screen around.
* Entering certain areas/instances made the game crash.
• I went to Varrock to switch to the Retro clothing since I prefer that over the new style clothing. After changing, I logged out and added 2 Step Authentication on my account. When I tried to log back in, I would spawn and my game crashes within seconds. It's literally unplayable.

My Hardcore Ironman:
• My hardcore has had less problems than my regular iron but still had some issues.
• When I enter a dungeoneering floor on any complexity, the game crashes. It'll keep crashing upon spawning into the floor until I switch worlds to force myself out of the floor.
• When I would mine an uncommon gem rock in the Al Kharid's Quarry, the game crashes*
*** I can still play on my HC but just can't do certain things. At least it's playable..... for now lol.
UPDATE: Any rock I attempt to mine my game crashes.

I noticed with both of these accounts is that once the first crash happens, they start to happen more frequently.

20-Mar-2021 02:51:14 - Last edited on 20-Mar-2021 03:59:27 by wasGore

wasGore
Aug Member 2021

wasGore

UPDATE [20 MARCH 2021]:

+ I am able to do mining again without crashing.
• Dungeoneering is still crashing when entering floor.

I just tested them both and once I got the crash from attempting Dungeoneering, I received another new crash that is VERYYYYYYY annoying.
Every time I use ANY teleport, I crash.

UPDATE 2:

I deleted the app, restarted my device, reinstalled, cleared cache, etc. as suggested by the jmods on Twitter. Doesn't seem to fix anything.

• Resting (recharging run energy) is making me crash.
• Tried doing divination since I can't teleport but I'm getting issues. When I click to siphon on an energy and it depletes OR when I finish emptying my inventory into the rift, my game crashes. ***** When my character goes idle, after doing one of the two, I just crash *****

20-Mar-2021 18:42:26 - Last edited on 20-Mar-2021 23:27:14 by wasGore

wasGore
Aug Member 2021

wasGore

wasGore said :
UPDATE [20 MARCH 2021]:

+ I am able to do mining again without crashing.
• Dungeoneering is still crashing when entering floor.

I just tested them both and once I got the crash from attempting Dungeoneering, I received another new crash that is VERYYYYYYY annoying.
Every time I use ANY teleport, I crash.

UPDATE 2:

I deleted the app, restarted my device, reinstalled, cleared cache, etc. as suggested by the jmods on Twitter. Doesn't seem to fix anything.

• Resting (recharging run energy) is making me crash.
• Tried doing divination since I can't teleport but I'm getting issues. When I click to siphon on an energy and it depletes OR when I finish emptying my inventory into the rift, my game crashes. ***** When my character goes idle, after doing one of the two, I just crash *****

UPDATE 3:
• I tried to put my gear on fast (did like 3 items in 1 tick) and it crashed. Now every time I try to log in it crashes immediately just like my regular Ironman. FeelsBadMan...

21-Mar-2021 01:33:07

Quick find code: 443-444-751-66208479 Back to Top