Forums

Mobile lobby and login screens

Quick find code: 443-444-724-66204644

Maels Light
Oct Member 2020

Maels Light

Posts: 56 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why did you need to change the login screen and lobby? The login screen changing wasn't a big issue, but the whole new lobby set up has removed features that were nice to use, SUCH AS MESSAGING YOUR FRIENDS LISTS FROM THE LOBBY SO YOU CAN ORGANIZE YOUR GAME PLAY WITH FRIENDS!

Now I can't tell who is online, or even what world they are on until I am in a world myself.
Why remove featured people used, just to add more steps to get where they wanted?

And not only that, but with all the buttons now on the very edge of the screen, I can't even hold my phone without the game logging in when I didn't want to, or selecting a world I didn't want.

It needs to be resized for mobile, and have the friends list and messages added back in, like the way the lobby has been for almost 10 years now.

22-Feb-2021 15:21:28

Maels Light
Oct Member 2020

Maels Light

Posts: 56 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The update today has royally messed up the mobile game.

The login screen is huge an annoy, when it didn't need to be changed.

The lobby is stretched to the edge of any mobile device screen, causing you to login before you're ready or pick a world you didn't want to be on.

The friends list and chat options have been entire removed from the mobile lobby, so now I can't see who is online or try to figure out what I'm going to do with friends before picking a world.

When I finally got the chance to play again later today, the in game version of mobile was changed too. Now on RS3 I can zoom out as much as I can on OSRS. My public chat box takes up 80% of my screen, but the text lines only go 50% across the chat box.

The mini map is so tiny now that I can't even click on it to go where I want to be.

The inventory space is now very long but again only uses 50% of its given space.

The items in my bank are so small I can barely tell what is what and I constantly misclick on the wrong items, and on top of that, the "X" to close the bank is about the size of a ".", making it almost impossible to close my bank without entirely closing the app and having to log back in again to continue.

When you hit the home button to open the interface to view daily challenges or quests or open the Solomons store, all the numbers and text are extremely tiny.

This has been my list of issues I have encountered today

22-Feb-2021 18:33:34

Quick find code: 443-444-724-66204644 Back to Top