Forums

You Are It quest bug

Quick find code: 443-444-639-66191373

Spine Damage
Mar Member 2011

Spine Damage

Posts: 79 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
When playing on mobile in the You Are It quest, there is a bug that does not allow progress to be made. The part where you stand next to Duke Horacio and perform emotes causes the cutscene to start as it should but after the ripper demons finish their part and the second part of the cutscene starts, there is no dialogue and it just ends before Uri gets to say "Horacio, I truly am sorry for your loss" with no scroll update. I watched some videos of the quest and tried logging out and coming back later but no change. I could only make progress by logging on to the computer.

I am using a Samsung Note 10+ and fortunately I was able to log on to a computer and get through this portion of the quest but I just thought it should be known in case others have a similar problem.

29-Nov-2020 15:51:23

Arbituz
Dec Member 2021

Arbituz

Posts: 32 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If anyone else comes across this, I ran into this issue and figured out the problem. After you do the emote next to Duke Horacio the cutscene starts. Instead of tapping the screen to go to the next dialog box, just wait and it will automatically continue to the next dialog box. For some reason, tapping the screen ends the cutscene which makes it so you cannot progress.

TLDR: Do the emote, don't tap the screen but instead just wait to advance the cutscene.

12-Dec-2020 02:52:41 - Last edited on 12-Dec-2020 02:53:00 by Arbituz

Pr0 methius

Pr0 methius

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was having the same issue you have to tap the screen to advance the dialog with the double agent, but you're right; if you don't tap the screen between "You. Are. It." And "Horacio, I truly am sorry for your loss", it worked just fine. Thank you for the advice. HCIW

16-Dec-2020 22:59:25

Quick find code: 443-444-639-66191373 Back to Top