Forums

Samsung Spen not rotating

Quick find code: 443-444-637-66189941

Dekorah

Dekorah

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Note 9 stylus pen doesn't seem to work anymore to move the camera 360, but is able to click anywhere to make your character walk. It has a small delay when holding down to select an option. It doesn't highlight the option unless you move your stylus pen away a bit from the screen in order to select.

Never had a problem with the stylus pen before until recently Halloween Event was over and gotten a new update look of the app.

I tried in changing my nub to fix the problem, checked on my screen sensitive touch settings, and made sure my glass protector was not the problem and even did a reset on my s pen & phone! - Everything seems to be working great in my part and checked on Runescape mobile to see if my Note 9 stylus is working fine. (Which it works perfect on Runescape Mobile! Just not on OSRS mobile.)

:@ help fix! I've asked other note 9 users to see if I am not the only one here and they seem to have a problem also!

Thank you :O
"I commend your courage, but I will show you no mercy."

23-Nov-2020 19:40:40 - Last edited on 23-Nov-2020 19:41:48 by Dekorah

Sir Unami

Sir Unami

Posts: 34 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah I'm on an older phone the note 8 but I too noticed my pen stopped allowing me to rotate. Really hurts the experience because mobile with the s pen it's legendary, hope it's just a bug.

24-Nov-2020 14:56:08 - Last edited on 24-Nov-2020 14:56:53 by Sir Unami

Dekorah

Dekorah

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
GutsyGrizzly said :
My samsung spen for my Note9 is not responding to camera turns. Itll respond to clicks but it wont let me drag the camera anymore. This worked fine last night. (14 hours ago)

Ever since the issue since late October 2020,
The note 9 camera rotation is now working properly!
I checked today. We good to use the stylus note 9 pen! :D
"I commend your courage, but I will show you no mercy."

19-Feb-2021 19:09:58

BeastieBoy31
Aug Member 2021

BeastieBoy31

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey everyone,

I'm having the same issue as well for my Samsung note 10+. When I try rotating the screen my spen clicks as if the setting was only set to 1 tap mode. Jagex, your mobile game is amazing and many fans enjoy the game with our pens for our devices. We hope as the mobile community that this issue gets resolved.

Thank you,

Beastieboy31

20-Feb-2023 21:12:35

Quick find code: 443-444-637-66189941 Back to Top