Forums

Weapon Sheathe & Coin Pouch Thread is locked

Quick find code: 443-444-480-66143490

Rykanshru

Rykanshru

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
While these aren't game breaking at all, these are definitely little naggles that I've come across while playing.

As far as weapon sheathing and unsheathing, there is no way to actually do this on mobile. While I was trying to do some hunting, I decided to try getting butterflies. I was unable to do this on mobile because it requires me to be able to unsheathe the net, as mentioned : no toggle for it. I had to wait until I got home and log in on my PC to do that.

The other is the coin pouch. I was unable to grab the snake charmers attention while playing on mobile, because there is no option to withdraw my coins to my inventory. Once again, had to wait until I was able to get on my PC to do it.

I get that this is a PC game, however, when there is a mobile port, I would expect to have most options and all gameplay mechanics available to me, even in a limited capacity. I know these are small gripes, but they are the most pervasive ones that I've noticed and have not been addressed yet. Due to the fact that it actually affects gameplay please:

Add a "Sheathe/Unsheathe" toggle option somewhere
Allow users to withdraw coins to their inventory.
"You ever kill a man with a sock? It's not that hard, NYAHA!"

16-Feb-2020 00:03:16

Blu Blazz
Aug Member 2011

Blu Blazz

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The coin thing is worse than aggravating. It really helps to know how much u r carrying. And be able to get to it without a bank.

Legacy here so the sheath thing is sadly one of the perks not available. One would suppose u tried from ur toolbelt as well.

Logged n to post about the coin problem if it was not already here. TY

27-Feb-2020 20:35:34

Quick find code: 443-444-480-66143490 Back to Top