Forums

When will the Beta be open

Quick find code: 443-444-382-66126322

OUZA

OUZA

Posts: 52 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was wondering when the beta was going to be open for more players to join as i have not played my account since July this year as my computer has gone splat, and i cannot afford a new one till later on in the year..

So this now means i cannot play on my rs3 account anymore until i either get money much later on or get on the phone app, however if it has to be later i might have to break my membership streak and lose out on my loyalty program. As this day and age you cannot waste money on things that you cannot access.

I have been playing RuneScape since around 2002 but i feel i am now loosing out not being able to choose OSRS or RS3 depending on my friends, or events happening.

I have already had to watch as i am falling back down the scoreboard and it sucks.

Please let me know whats happening.

Thanks.

22-Oct-2019 10:21:36

James H
Jul Member 2008

James H

Posts: 552 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Source is the front page News post: The return of Parcels from the Hedge

RuneScape Mobile Early Access
It*s here at last! From Tuesday October 29th all RuneScape members with a compatible Android device will be able to download and play RuneScape Mobile for the first time. Exciting stuff, huh?

You’ll need to be running Android version 6.0 (Marshmallow) or higher in order to play RuneScape Mobile Early Access – and of course, you’ll need to be a member. iOS support will be coming next year, so sit tight, Appleites!

Everyone who logs in during RuneScape Mobile Early Access will receive their very own Founder’s Pack, which includes the adorably glam Steel Panther pet, a unique mobile-themed rest animation and the dazzling Radiant Dawn Armour. Don’t worry, iOS owners – you’ll also be rewarded when your turn comes.

28-Oct-2019 18:36:11

Quick find code: 443-444-382-66126322 Back to Top