Forums

2 updates go by... crashscape?

Quick find code: 443-444-313-66120159

Dear Diablo
Nov Member 2023

Dear Diablo

Posts: 101 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It has been 2 mobile updates so far and there is a issue when opening the bank,metal bank, and occasionally the armour tab, and it seems every interface that loads items.

now prior to said updates the game WORKED and pretty decently at that now i'm not gonna to argue the phone I'm testing the game with is "low budget" (samsung j7 octacore,2gb ram,android 8) but 2 updates before the game wasn't crashing at all... like at all?

Aside from crashing: The game plays as normally as one would suspect running smoothly on low detail I can borderline complete ultimate ironman style tasks like skilling, light bossing, slayer, etc... but with no banking, NO SMITHING, no looking at my armour.(sometimes)

Now on the recent update as a whole it's not that much better then the old layout as it has it's ups and downs for one I cannot for the life of me find the currency pouch or the price checker with the new ui usually it's at the bottom of the inventory tab.

I find it way easier to talk to friends now vs the old ui but can't say I'm fond of how the health bar and the adrenaline bar was implemented I prefer the bubbles I guess...

Cosmetically it looks great but as far as functionality meh?

Overall it looks like I'm gonna have to wait for the full release to be able to afkscape at work again :( but great work so far!
I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, A Cowboy King.

09-Sep-2019 13:42:22 - Last edited on 09-Sep-2019 16:49:28 by Dear Diablo

Quick find code: 443-444-313-66120159 Back to Top