Forums

Bank crashes need fixed ASAP!

Quick find code: 443-444-311-66119936

Arch Satanas
Apr Member 2023

Arch Satanas

Posts: 145 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay, this is the most frustrating thing so far. Got a new phone 2 months ago and the game worked fine. Ran and registered textures way better than my old one. Now they do this update and not only are some of the graphics buggy sometimes and register all funky, now a ton of players can't even access their banks because it crashes the game. This is one of those bugs that should have been caught and fixed the very next day. The graphics acting up isn't a big deal, but the bank thing is. I mean, you really can't even do anything without the ability to access your bank... This is something that is actually stopping people from playing the game on mobile and most devs whould have had it fixed by now, so this is just outrageous... As always, a major mobile issue is being put on the back burner and some of us are paying for membership because mobile is the only way we can play it. This needs to be adressed right away. I just spent $30 on 3 months of memebership and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's dumped money into membership to return to a game to find its basically unplayable. If they just let it go and I just wasted my money because I reactivated my membership right after they just released a game ruining bug they don't wanna acknowledge, I'm gonna be pissed. "For all you know, I'm the silver in the bullet
I am the trigger that will make you all obey!"

- Slipknot

07-Sep-2019 21:38:24 - Last edited on 07-Sep-2019 21:44:09 by Arch Satanas

Lucho S
Mar Member 2017

Lucho S

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, I have the same problem with bank on mobile. It's impossible for me to open the bank because this action crash inmediatly my game and even sometimes restart my phone. I have a Huawey Y9 2019 with Android v.9.1.0, 3gb of RAM and is good enough for playing rs on mobile. Before sigil's update my game was perfect but, right now i cant play.
I'm mad because i have to ensure on the nights that i have all i need during the day in my inventory which is absurd.

This is happening after sigils update

09-Sep-2019 14:26:29

Arch Satanas
Apr Member 2023

Arch Satanas

Posts: 145 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, honestly, to say I'm pissed right now would be about the understatement of the year. I understand this is beta, but I do not own a PC right now and thats gonna be a few months away still. I didn't spend $30 outta my first paycheck for 3 months of membership so I can play Runescape on my phone to get on and have it crash 2 minutes later after each login. For me at this point, its not just the banks but now it likes to just crash randomly. Since this is a newer phone model while still being lower end, the game would crash before the UI update too because it basically registers the graphical quality and textures as if I were playing on a PC and it takes a lot out of it, but it was very rare and usually worked just fine after relogging. Now it does it rapidly. Christ's sake, Jagex. This is affecting at least 100s of people and you're not even so much as giving us a "Sorry for the trouble with the new update. we are looking into this issue and hope to have it fixed soon!"??? Thats what most game devs would do and they'd be on the issue like white on rice until it was fixed so they're not withholding access to a game that people are paying for! "For all you know, I'm the silver in the bullet
I am the trigger that will make you all obey!"

- Slipknot

14-Sep-2019 02:00:54 - Last edited on 14-Sep-2019 02:07:39 by Arch Satanas

Fuzzybear58
Aug Member 2021

Fuzzybear58

Posts: 114 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah me too, I have even asking get them on rs3. And here I can't even play it right. I haveasked so many timessages for them to fix bank in game. They even email you , since I aPlease fix the bank.. I am a beta tester.

20-Sep-2019 22:43:33

Quick find code: 443-444-311-66119936 Back to Top