Forums

9-2-19 Bank still Crashing

Quick find code: 443-444-287-66119086

Swamp King
Mar Member 2018

Swamp King

Posts: 43 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

I am still having issues with the bank crashing. When I try to open any bank, it will seem as if it will load then the whole app crashes. I had no issues before the last two updates you had to mobile.

I also noticed when I attempted to use aura's the same thing would happen where the app would crash.

Was hoping it would have been taken care of with this new big update to mobile. I will continue to be patient.

Thanks,

see info below

Device name: Samsung Galaxy S7 Crown
Model Number: SM-S767VL
Wifi: Yes
Cellular: 4G
Data Provider:
OS version: 9.0

02-Sep-2019 18:08:48

Swamp King
Mar Member 2018

Swamp King

Posts: 43 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello again,

Since the bank crash is still happening to me, I thought I would give some suggestions for what can be done without having to use bank.

Two things I do to make some money or help my in game life.

1) Fishing- I will get my crystal rod, grace of elves luck of dwarves. Do some fishing and have food for slayer and boss fights or to sell for some nice money.

Using the net deposit at the Deep Se Fishing hub. That way you don't have to use the bank system.

2) Collecting Incandescent energy- I do this two ways depending on what I need or want most. I will have my Divination cape, two muspah pouches and Divine-o-matic vacuum of course with empty divine charges in it.

Of course you will have to make sure you have all these things listed above for both skills in your inventory ahead of using mobile. I just switch between the two to not get bored.

Hope this helps, would love to hear other idea's.

Thanks,

Swamp King

12-Sep-2019 02:38:29

Quick find code: 443-444-287-66119086 Back to Top