Forums

Clock and Battery Percentage

Quick find code: 443-444-183-66100940

Volkrad

Volkrad

Posts: 310 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The only two problems I seem to run into daily using RuneScape Mobile are basically one in the same.

• Checking the Time - When trying to check the time you have to swipe down to display the notification bar. When doing so RuneScape Mobile also registers that as movement and your character runs off in that direction, stopping whatever you're doing.

•Checking Battery Percentage - Same thing. When trying to check battery percentage you have to swipe down and your character takes off running.

Other mobile games such as Lineage 2 has battery percentage and a clock built into the app. This is much needed. Seems simple but it's a frustrating thing that me and multiple other mobile players deal with. Otherwise, absolutely love the mobile app and use it every single day. Thank you!

16-May-2019 16:45:41

Volkrad

Volkrad

Posts: 310 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Btw, anyone else dealing with this that also uses Facebook messenger, I've found the easiest way is to first bring up Facebook messenger and then swipe down to check the time/battery. This blocks interaction from RuneScape Mobile and your character won't run off. Some people have told me swipe from the side but I have the same issue.

16-May-2019 16:47:29

Kancelator

Kancelator

Posts: 84 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You should have the ability to put local time in your chatbox although it shows up as events happen or as people chat,so it has to be updated when you want to see the time again.
Its enabled in the settings.

As for battery i hope for the future!

Good luck!
now with less potato!
potato amounts may vary,read the varrock herald for more information.

29-Oct-2019 08:49:11

Quick find code: 443-444-183-66100940 Back to Top