Forums

Bot busting event

Quick find code: 440-441-513-66148961

score goal

score goal

Posts: 180 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello everyone I hope your well.

Each week I will be hosting a bot busting event followed by a drop party. the event will take place in members worlds and free to play and be available to all so everyone can be included :) (Tuesday 7 pm Gmt)

Bot busting is a very sensitive topic and should be treated with respect. Reporting should not be taken lightly as we want to be absolutely positive. There are several methods I am aware of that are guaranteed to detect whether somebody is using a macro client or not.
The reason we use these methods is to ensure that there is no false reporting as this is very important.

If you feel like this is something you would be interested in join 'Runehero' clan chat and I will answer all questions you may have on the forums or in-game. Feel free to ask! :)

27-Mar-2020 23:12:59 - Last edited on 01-Feb-2021 17:27:57 by score goal

MD7
Apr Member 2016

MD7

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What a great idea, I'll be there to assist in busting some bots!
Fantastic player, the community is lucky to have someone like you that cares so much about the authenticity of the game and would go to such lengths to try and curb this problem jagex have. I hope they make you player mod soon you deserve it!

06-Apr-2020 08:55:39

Eminem GOAT

Eminem GOAT

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Where do we find info for this event and also can something be done about red chins bots in Old School. It’s making the prices drop and the bots all seem to start botting just after the eagle quest. They even still have the cape part of the outfit on and typically desert robes. score goal said :
Hello everyone I hope your well.

Each week I will be hosting a bot busting event followed by a drop party. the event will take place in members worlds and free to play and be available to all so everyone can be included :) (Tuesday 7 pm Gmt)

Bot busting is a very sensitive topic and should be treated with respect. Reporting should not be taken lightly as we want to be absolutely positive. There are several methods I am aware of that are guaranteed to detect whether somebody is using a macro client or not.
The reason we use these methods is to ensure that there is no false reporting as this is very important.

If you feel like this is something you would be interested in join 'Rune Hero' clan chat and I will answer all questions you may have on the forums or in-game. Feel free to ask! :)
Loyal player since 2001

14-Apr-2020 20:14:24 - Last edited on 14-Apr-2020 20:15:11 by Eminem GOAT

Misterr

Misterr

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hello ,
i see everyday alot of bots i would like to help! its not cool for the normal players so they desirve a ban. i would like to help
greetings
thanks jagex for let me playing this game i play it like 8years and still enjoying it! thanks guys!

18-Apr-2020 14:16:19

Quick find code: 440-441-513-66148961 Back to Top